Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Butt Plugs and Discussing Your Desires

As you may know, I'm reposting* some old posts from my terminated Wordpress blog to this one (those that I can recover via old emails). This is not a post I made but a reply to a comment I made on Not So Typical Housewife's blog. It was from Feb 26, 2014 and I post it because it seems highlight (to me) that I'm still stuck in the same treadmill I was on two years ago...
(*old posts are usually back dated to the original post date, unlike this one)


notsotypicalhousewife commented: "Dear Nero's wife, TALK ABOUT SEX! Obviously your husband wants to please you and if you don't help him with that you're the only one to blame. Love, me. I wish she'd be more open with you or that I knew how to help you :( I just don't understand wh"

recovered comment on Not So Typical Housewife

in response to Nero:
"If you don't talk about it then it will never get better." OMFG this is SO important! I'm always trying to ask my wife what she wants/desires but she resists. She hates to talk about 'it' and I'm left to guess – which is frustrating. She's stuck in that silly 'if-you-really-love-me-you'll-know' BS. I'm not a [...]
Dear Nero's wife, 
TALK ABOUT SEX! Obviously your husband wants to please you and if you don't help him with that you're the only one to blame. 
 Love, me.
PS - I wish she'd be more open with you or that I knew how to help you :(
 I just don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to discuss what they want with their husband. It makes no sense to me.
Thanks! (I don't understand why she won't talk either. I think she thinks it should all happen 'naturally') ~ NERO

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Sex last Wednesday