Saturday, January 2, 2016

Her nipples have me salivating like Pavlov's dog

a post from my old blog, that I recovered via email...

Nero posted: "Mmmmmmmm! Have I confessed to my nipple fetish? I love sucking and nibbling on long stiff pointy nipples. I love feeling them on my cock and balls. I love feeling them harden in my mouth. This picture and typing these words have made me sooooo hard&#82"

New post on Her Secret Library

Her nipples have me salivating like Pavlov's dog

by Nero

Mmmmmmmm!
Have I confessed to my nipple fetish?
I love sucking and nibbling on long stiff pointy nipples. I love feeling them on my cock and balls. I love feeling them harden in my mouth.
This picture and typing these words have made me sooooo hard… I just want to jerk off RIGHT NOW!
So that's a fetish, right?
Nero | November 21, 2013 at 12:31 pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Sex last Wednesday