Saturday, January 23, 2016

“I trim my quim according to whim”

I loved that phrase so much I've stolen it from a fellow blogger, who I invite you to check out. It's from a post she wrote about Body Hair (read it in full here). Here's taste of what she has to say:
I’ve had my share of insecurities about my body, and like many women I’ve spent unnecessary energy being self-conscious about my body hair and how I “should” groom myself. I’m happy to say this issue no longer concerns me. The place that I groom most carefully is the one that’s most hidden. I’ve always shaved fairly generously inside the bikini line, and about a year ago I started completely shaving underneath on a weekly basis. The remaining hair (on my mons) gets trimmed from time to time....
Personally I'm a big fan of the completely bare pussy, but that's probably because at my age it's like finding a Unicorn in the forest. My wife twice waxed herself completely (at different times) but won't do it again as she considers it 'unnatural' - which is a damn shame because I went batshit crazy for cunnilingus while she was smooth. For me it felt really really great eating her out, but the whole 'my-pussy-looks-prepubescent' thing freaked her out.

So... the closest I get to it now are photos like these:
No, this is not the blogger I've linked to
For what it's worth, if the model looks too young then I get creeped out as well. But then I think that of all 'teen' models, shaved or not shaved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

@dani_divine for #fetishfriday