Saturday, January 9, 2016

Match, Cinder & Spark for your e-Reader!!!

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her. 
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it.

Pervertically Virtuous posted: "Lola Down is a self-defined "nymphomaniac next door", and her partner, H.H., has been documenting their fascinating and challenging hotwife lifestyle at My Sex Life With Lola. They have now collected some of these stories in a book that you can buy as a h"

recovered post on Pervertically Virtuous

Match, Cinder & Spark for your e-Reader!!!

by Pervertically Virtuous
Lola Down is a self-defined "nymphomaniac next door", and her partner, H.H., has been documenting their fascinating and challenging hotwife lifestyle at My Sex Life With Lola. They have now collected some of these stories in a book that you can buy as a hard or electronic copy. Lola is my kind of woman - highly sexual and unapologetic about embracing her sexuality. If you like my stories, chances are you like hers too. So go on and support a fellow slut!
Here is the info, reblogged from their site. Enjoy!

Match, Cinder & Spark for your e-Reader!!!

Yes, it's out now!  If you can't afford the $74.95 price tag of the soft-cover hard-copy edition of Match, Cinder & Spark: Volume I – Nymphomania and the Single Girl, then you can get your own copy of the 29 stories and Lola's own preface to the work right here:

Match, Cinder & Spark, Volume I: Nymphomania and the Single Girl
for only $1.99!!!  Yes, you read that correctly.  One dollar and 99 cents gets you all 92 pages (roughly) direct to your e-reader.
There are no pics in this edition, but you can see those and more here. 
We hope you will treat yourself to this first e-publication of ours and know that you're supporting this free blog with the pleasure you get from your purchase.
Thanks again!!!
Return Love
Lo & HH
Pervertically Virtuous | January 9, 2014 at 11:37 am | URL: http://wp.me/p3F90k-wv

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

@dani_divine for #fetishfriday