Tuesday, January 12, 2016

TMI Tuesday: January 12, 2016 ~ Love, Lust & Sex


Hello. Welcome to TMI Tuesday.  Play nice…  and dirty ;-)

1. Why do you fall in love?
Gosh, does anyone really know why? You just do. It's not a problem, unless you're falling for the wrong person - in which case the question becomes: 'Why do I always fall for the wrong girl/guy?' I'm happy to say I don't think I've ever fallen in love with the wrong person.

2. What makes you fall in lust?
That all-consuming over-powering desire to be with someone. You want them, you want them badly, and dammit you WILL have them! And then when you've had them you may well feel you fell in lust with the wrong person. Don't beat yourself up - it was just sex, at least you didn't fall in love with them!

3. If you are in a monogamous sexual relationship and your significant other has sex outside of your relationship, will you forgive them?
Hard to answer, and it would depend on the circumstances. I would have immense difficulty dealing with the fact that she was a lying cheating two-faced whore, and that everything she'd said and done in our marriage was a joke. I think if you want to have sex with someone else you should talk to your partner about it, and see if there is a way to get them involved. 

4. What do you idolize?
I'm too old for that. But I am very sad that David Bowie has passed. I saw him live in concert three times, and growing up I had all his music. He was/is awesome. 

5. Where are your erogenous zones?
My cock, and behind my ear. Seriously if you blow behind or in my ear I go batshit crazy. I also like a tongue on my ass (but no fingers inside please ladies).

Bonus: What is the strangest or most unique thing you’ve tied someone up with or been tied up with? Why were you tied up?
Phew! I have to cast my mind a loooong way back to remember that. I know I tied my girlfriend (not my wife) up a few times a long time ago. I just ripped up some cotton sheets and made 'ropes' with those. I'd tie her to the bed, and once I tied her to a wooden chair. It was fun but we were very young and just playing.

Double bonus:
Oooh - look! I had sex again last Sunday. I really am going to have to rename this blog, since it's more than once-a-month now.

TripleBonus:
There are a multitude of his songs I could have chosen, but here is just one of many that I loved:



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

@dani_divine for #fetishfriday