Monday, February 15, 2016

A Discriminating Slut

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her. 
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. (FYI: all links in this post are dead)


Pervertically Virtuous posted: "A couple of months ago, Karlo and I went to a sex party and I had one of the most amazing sex party experiences I've ever had (Sex Party Roundup: 3 Men, 2 Women, and an Airtight Seal). At some point in the course of that evening there was a very unattract"

recovered post on Pervertically Virtuous

A Discriminating Slut

by Pervertically Virtuous
discriminating slutA couple of months ago, Karlo and I went to a sex party and I had one of the most amazing sex party experiences I've ever had (Sex Party Roundup: 3 Men, 2 Women, and an Airtight Seal). At some point in the course of that evening there was a very unattractive man with a very attractive woman who wanted to play with us. I very straightforwardly told him I wasn't interested in playing with him, that I didn't find him attractive.
A couple of months later, Karlo and I were texting about going to a sex party again. He told me about a couple he was supposed to play with that night and was wondering if he should invite them to this sex party. The following exchange ensued.
Me: Is the guy hot?
Karlo: Very average. You need to stop being so discriminating. Be a slut.
Me: But I AM a slut. Who only fucks hot people.
Karlo: Well, stop being such a discriminating slut. It hurts people's egos. I don't really give a fuck. But you can be harsh about it sometimes.
Me: I have no desire to fuck people I'm not attracted to. And I'm certainly not gonna fuck someone just so I won't hurt their ego. If you have suggestions about a less harsh way of letting them know I won't fuck them, feel free to share.
Karlo: Hahaha. You slutt.
Me: :)
Promiscuity is defined as having lots of sex with lots of different partners. But it is also defined as having "being indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners". So having lots of sex with lots of different partners is often equated with indiscriminate sex. As if all people who have lots of sex with lots of different partners are also indiscriminate in their choices. As if you can't have one without the other.
But I have lots of sex with lots of different partners AND at the same time I am very discriminating. I have my criteria for what I find attractive, and I stick to those criteria pretty religiously. And those criteria are pretty damn strict: There is a very small percentage of the male (and female) population that fits them, probably about 10% or so. So in that respect, I'm much more discriminating than many other women who do sleep/date/marry one of those 90% of men I would decidedly not fuck.
But those that fit the criteria? I wanna fuck them ALL.
And THAT is what makes me a slut.
Pervertically Virtuous | February 15, 2014 at 10:21 am | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

What is @missvage doing here?