Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Nero's Pic Of The Day

a post from my old blog, that I recovered via email...

Nero posted: "Scrolling through my Tumblr feed I first thought this woman was being fisted in the ass, but then I realized… no, she's being fucked in the ass. Is this girl petite, or does the woman holding her cheeks apart have big hands? Or is it just a bi"

recovered post on Her Secret Library

Nero's Pic of the Day

by Nero
This is a placeholder until I find the awesome original pic
I know I have it somewhere!!
Scrolling through my Tumblr feed I first thought this woman was being fisted in the ass, but then I realized… no, she's being fucked in the ass. Is this girl petite, or does the woman holding her cheeks apart have big hands? Or is it just a big cock?
Rhetorical questions of course…
Nero | February 1, 2014 at 12:30 pm | Tags: Anal, Ass, bigcock, butt, pic of the day, picoftheday, rhetorical question 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Sex last Wednesday