Thursday, February 4, 2016

recovered comment: The Trip of Small Cocks: The Colleague

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her. 
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. (FYI: all links in this post are dead)

Pervertically Virtuous commented: "Sorry I never saw your tweet about checking out your pix - I did check them out now, and yes, you're on the smaller side. Too small for me? Not necessarily, especially for one or two encounters. But I rarely go back to men with smaller cocks for seconds. "

recovered comment on Pervertically Virtuous


in response to Mike:
I'm @neohiom4fun on your twitter followers. I have been reading your blog and read the recent blog about small cocks. A few days ago I asked you to check out my pics and let me know if I was too small for you. Always curious. I'm pretty sure I know the answer if you think [...]
Sorry I never saw your tweet about checking out your pix – I did check them out now, and yes, you're on the smaller side. Too small for me? Not necessarily, especially for one or two encounters. But I rarely go back to men with smaller cocks for seconds. I know there's nothing you can do about it, but I can't do anything about my preferences either. For many women, the size is not that important, like women who don't come from penetration and prefer tongues or fingers instead, or women with anatomically smaller/tighter pussies. But to me size is important and I can't help it.
That said, you're clearly doing something right if you have so much success with the ladies, so keep it up and don't worry too much about your cock size :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

@dani_divine for #fetishfriday