Friday, February 5, 2016

recovered comment: The Trip of Small Cocks: The Colleague

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her. 
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. (FYI: all links in this post are dead)

Pervertically Virtuous commented: "Glad to hear that, it was a very fun trip :) The image is a random guy I found on the web. It's supposed to be an example of a small cock. Not too small, just small. That's a great idea. I'll definitely do a pictorial post of too small to too big soon :)"

recovered comment on Pervertically Virtuous

in response to Nero:
I can't wait for #3, I'm enjoying this series. Is the image above a photo of the bisexual guy in today's story, or just one you found on the web. And if it's the latter is that an example of a small, average, or big cock. Maybe one day you could do a pictorial post showing us what you consider 'too small' right through to 'too big' - since most of us guys are clueless!
Glad to hear that, it was a very fun trip :)
The image is a random guy I found on the web. It's supposed to be an example of a small cock. Not too small, just small.
That's a great idea. I'll definitely do a pictorial post of too small to too big soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Sex last Wednesday