Tuesday, February 23, 2016

TMI Tuesday: February 23, 2016 ~ Let’s do this!



1. How many people do you really trust?
~ If I say 'no-one' I sound paranoid, right? The obvious answer is 'My Wife' but... there's still a 10% trust deficit. Sorry, life has taught me that you can't truly trust anyone but yourself. Yes, I know I should be able to trust my wife 100% but... a woman that attractive? If she's not having sex with me (she isn't, hardly) then she must be getting it somewhere.

2. What are you excited for?
~ At this stage of my life I don't allow myself to get excited by anything. Which is not to say I don't get excited. Does that make sense? I get excited when I do things, but I have no passion projects or hobbies that have me clapping my hands and shouting "SQUEEEEEE!!"

3. Have you had sex today?
~ No. That's the short answer - the long answer is that we had sex on Saturday night but only because I woke her up at 3am and 'forced the issue'. There's a longer post on that coming tomorrow, but essentially we haven't had sex for six weeks and I couldn't take it anymore. She had said we would, but we never did, so ... [click here when this link is live]

4. When was the last time you talked to someone until you fell asleep? What relation are they to you?
~ The 80's. They made a movie about it called [insert any 80's romantic movie title here]. Seriously, who does that anymore? I'm 50 and I've been married for 25 years....

5. What is your opinion on sex before marriage?
~ I highly recommend it. People should know if they're sexually compatible before they get married, not after. I think it's only religious people who 'wait until marriage' (and the socially awkward) - although plenty of people who claim to be religious do it anyway. And then repent, presumably. And then sin again...

Bonus: Does your present lover know any of your past lovers? How well?
~ Ha! My wife has made a point of 'getting to know' my old girlfriends and befriending them. Not that they are BFF's, she just gets close enough to assert her position. It's purely strategic, trust me. The exception is the one girlfriend I had before I met wife. The one I left because I felt I was too young for marriage, which is where we were heading. My wife knows better than to try and be friends with her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Hotel Vacation Sex - Part 2