Sunday, February 28, 2016

"We want to get back to having 'before baby' sex"

No, I'm not going to show an 'after baby' photo...
The Huffington Post recently published a post titled '10 Complaints Sex Therapists Hear All The Time'. My reactions to some of those complaints were different to what the author may have intended so I thought I'd share some of them here, and then give you my 2¢ worth afterwards. If you want to read the whole article (and you should) you can find it here.
We want to get back to having 'before baby' sex 
"Couples seek sex therapy soon after having babies, sometimes because the woman feels too loose and says she can’t feel him inside her. I usually ask the woman if she has ever done Kegel exercises and I recommend she do twenty reps three times a day. If she wants quicker results, there are medical devices such as the Apex which inflates to fit and does your Kegel exercises for you through gentle electric stimulation. I also remind them that there is more to satisfying sex than just intercourse, such as mutual masturbation, oral sex and incorporating sex toys into their sexual pleasure." -- Ava Cadell, certified sex therapist
We never had any issues after our daughter was born, although I will admit that things aren't as tight as they used to be. But then I'm not sure if it that had anything to do with my wife having a baby anyway. There are times when I feel my wife is 'looser' and that's usually when she is really really horny and getting off big time. The more passionate/lustier/wetter she gets the looser she becomes. It was a gradual thing and I'm no scientist so I have no idea why.

Is it that my dick is shrinking? Is it because when we were younger she wasn't really aroused, therefore she seemed tighter? Is it just part of the ageing process? It could be anything and there's no point sweating it - it is what it is. At least I know better than to ask her to do Kegel exercises. She would not react well to that! I do wonder if it would be better (for me) if she let me take her in the ass, so she could clench those butt muscles, but I know that would be worse than asking about the kegels!!!

Of course, there is one other explanation. Her pussy is looser because she's been having an affair with a well hung man (men?) and she's stretched out... because my cock isn't big enough to truly satisfy her. Because I'm a failure as a man. Because... {spiral down into negative self-esteem loop}

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.