Thursday, March 17, 2016

St Patrick's Day - Something for the Guys!

In my previous post I figured I'd offer up something for straight female readers, and gay men
(St Patrick's Day - Something for the Ladies!)

This of course now allows me to post these pictures, for 'balance':

What your Irish barmaid looks like, in your dreams

What you imagine your Irish barmaid will look like,
as you head out to a bar on St Patrick's Day

What your 'Irish' barmaid will probably look like, 
at any US bar on St Patrick's Day

What an Irish barmaid really looks like, 
at any bar in Ireland on St Patrick's Day - or any other day!

Don't get me wrong - there are plenty of hot Irish women out there (and I just melt when they talk - I love their accents!) but this is what the barmaids looked like when I visited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.