Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TMI Tuesday: March 15, 2015 ~ Tuesday, just Tuesday

Hey there! Another week, another TMI Tuesday posted...
'It's okay sweetie - Daddy is just checking Mommy's ingrown hair'

1. Have you ever been having sex so loud that housemates/neighbors commented or complained?
~ No - and I'm not sure if I would enjoy sex that loud! On the flipside, I would never 'hold back' either - I'm not afraid of getting vocal. When I was younger I did sometimes need to find a way to 'muffle' the woman I was with, so I guess we did make a lot of noise!

2. Ever had kids or parents bust in on you in the middle of full on sex?
~ Only once have we been busted, but I don't think our daughter realised what we were doing - there was a sheet pulled up very quickly. If she did then she hid her reaction very well - she was about 10 . Once when she was 8 my wife and I had sex in a hotel room while our daughter was also sleeping in the room. It was about 5am and my wife decided she wanted to have sex (I know - this whole blog is about how we don't have sex - go figure!) so she initiated*. Once we got going she was riding me cow girl style, hard, and we could easily have been caught if our daughter had woken up.
(* that must have been one sexy dream she'd been having, amiright?)

3. Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else’s feet and/or toes? Was it your request or theirs?
~ I think I did it once to my wife, playfully, but she did not like it. She said it was creepy. It was my idea, obviously, since she never requests anything. (Answer to #2 above notwithstanding)

4. Describe your typical sexual romp:
a. You are playful and tame
b. You have introduced a few things like outfits and toys
c. You love trying new things and shocking your partner

~ I don't 'love' it per se, because it's quite nerve wracking, but I try to be novel all the same. This is because I am of the opinion that my wife does not respond anymore unless it's new or different. If I can't be novel I try to surprise her (with the timing) instead. Hit the tag 'non-specific arousability' below for a more fuller explanation. In this post I discuss her 'need for novelty/diversity' and in this post I discuss it again, but in greater detail. 
d. Keep it simple–missionary, lube, sleep.
~ Shouldn't that be lube first? Haha.

5. Speaking of lube–what is your favorite lube for sex and why?
~ It's whatever my wife buys. She usually only brings it out when she brings out the sex toys, not when 'we' have sex. Does this make sense? (Not to me, as I read it now).

Bonus: What are you looking forward to this week?
~ We have had my wife's family over to stay since the weekend, and they won't be leaving until this weekend coming. Great people but I look forward to them heading home since my wife has/is using this as a reason for why we can't have sex.

Bonus Bonus:
~ I've just remembered another episode in relation to #2 above! I was going down on my wife in our bedroom, in the middle of the afternoon, and our daughter walked in. (She was supposed to be downstairs, and my wife was supposed to be listening out, because god knows I couldn't hear a thing with my wife's thighs clamped around my head). There was only enough time for me to jerk my head up and pull my wife's nightie down - we're talking a split second - before our daughter was actually in the room. "What are you doing?" she asked, perplexed. Without skipping a beat I answered "Mommy said she had an ingrown hair that she wanted to me to look at - so pulled it out". Again, we have no idea what our daughter really thought was going on but she seemed to accept it.

————

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). 
Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I would be looking forward to the family leaving as well, doesn't matter how nice they are. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I don't feel like such a heel now! ;)

      Delete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

What is @missvage doing here?