Tuesday, March 8, 2016

TMI Tuesday: March 8, 2016 ~ Sex Confessions!

 

It’s sexual confessions (or bragging and sharing) time here at TMI Tuesday blog. Time to spill!

1. Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)? Was it planned or spontaneous? Any kinky fun?
~ I used to do this when I was younger, with various lovers. There was no planning, it was purely spontaneous. We didn't so much 'break for food' as resume fucking after we'd eaten. On one occasion I did tie one lover to a chair at about 4pm, because we had literally done almost everything else!

2. Have you had sex simultaneously with two or more people in a private residence? Did you know them well or was it a setup casual encounter?

~ No, the closest I got to this was me having sex with a woman on a bed while another couple had sex on a love seat in the same room. There was no sharing, both couples just needed to fuck where we could. It was 5am and we were all stoned, as I recall.

3. Have you gone out in public wearing an anal plug or vibrator device?
~ No, I'm a guy. My wife hasn't shown any interest in pegging me, and neither have I. But having her wear a vibrator I control remotely would be fun. (For me, I doubt she'd go for it)

4. Have you ever fantasized about or practiced orgasm control/denial?
~ I'm not sure if 'fantasized' is the right word but I have definitely thought about it. Seriously. I think it might be an interesting exercise to try on my wife - build her up, deny her, build her up, deny her, then give her what she wants as a reward for asking for it. The idea would be to force her to verbalise her sexual desires, which she doesn't do. Also related to this is the idea of 'forced orgasm's, where she is restrained and forced to have multiple orgasms one after the other. I think that might reveal some interesting results as well. (#3 above fits with this idea)

5. Do you like being called dirty names during sex? What names get you off the best?
~ Not so much specific names, but yes, I love dirty talk during sex. LOVE IT!! My wife isn't great at it, but she's good and getting better at it. I talk dirty to her but it's a balancing act - if I get the timing wrong (or the words) then I kill her mood.

Bonus: The confessional is open – confess anything you want (sexual or not)
I had sex on Sunday afternoon (finally - yay!) and that TMI story will be posted tomorrow. I also shared some TMI sex stuff (about myself) in Sunday's post (waxed pussy!!) - and I also went a little TMI yesterday about my decision to cheat on my wife... 
Double Bonus:
And yesterday I also published the Kim Kardashian nude selfie, in case you wanted to see it... (yes, that's her in the photo above, too)

————

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). 
Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. 
Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Remote control vibes are a lot of fun if the your partner is willing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I'm not sure if my wife would be 'willing'. She might try it once for 'novelty', or she might be creeped out and think I'm deviant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love orgasm denial and control, hope you two get a chance to try it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never given much thought to orgasm denial, but I do like the way you describe it in your answer to #4. I suppose in theory it's not that much different than edging while masturbating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never given much thought to orgasm denial, but I do like the way you describe it in your answer to #4. I suppose in theory it's not that much different than edging while masturbating.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Sex last Wednesday