Sunday, April 17, 2016

Fingering

Over the years I've read a lot of women (sex bloggers and commenters) saying how much they love 'an old fashioned fingering'. It transports them back their adolescence, when a sexual encounter was often limited to making out and fingering (and maybe some oral) (but always on him - not her, ha!) in the back seat of a car, taking them back to their first time they had sexual pleasure and/or orgasms with someone else.

So I've often tried to spice things up with my wife by returning to those 'old fashioned' methods - but she seemingly prefers we get straight to 'it'. Not directly to it, she still does like a a little clitoral massage, followed by some oral (me on her) ... but then she wants my cock in her.
Thrusting. And. Pounding.

I often wondered why she liked to skip some of the foreplay (ie a long slow fingering) but after watching this video I realise I'd been doing it wrong. Hand on my heart, I thought fingering meant rubbing the clit and pussy until she was wet, and then inserting my fingers and fingerbanging her. Lot's of women love fingerbanging, but as this video shows, not all women like it. I realise now that my wife is also not one of them.

Back to school for me... and some 'homework' later I think!


I suspect the people who made the video below copied the one above, since the advice is essentially the same. But they use fruit to show how it's done...!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Remembering an Ex on Fetish Friday