Saturday, April 30, 2016

My 'Messenger Chat' with Jo ~ Wed, Jan 13, 2010 ~ Part 2

My wife actually had a set like this when I first met her, but I had no idea what they were for.
Neither did she apparently, since we never used them. They got thrown out a long time ago.
I previously mentioned how I found myself involved in an online affair with a women we'll call Jo (not her real name, obviously) back around 2009/10. You can (and should) read the background of that here. Then I found buried waaaay back in my email archives a copy of a chat session I had with Jo, which will give you some indication of what our exchanges looked like. Part 1 is here, and this is the rest of that chat session.

They read quite lame now, but at the time we were infatuated/crazy for each other. I guess we were both looking for solace from our unhappy marriages and found it via text and cam chats. Unfortunately there is no video to go with these words, but as you read it you will hopefully be able to get an impression of what was happening as we cammed. As you know if you've ever chatted 'live' with someone, you invariably end up typing something as the other one is also typing or sending something new, so there may be parts where we each 'talk' over the top of each other. I'm sure you'll figure it out:


Jo steps into the shower, having clipped her camera to the shower curtain rail 
to give me a perfect view - she then proceeds to soap herself all over, 
and touch herself all over, before zeroing in on her pussy and clit. 

Jo
mmmmm all soapy
Nero
(we'll have to save love-making for the bedroom)
showers are for dirty sex!
Jo 
yessss!

the phone rings, it's my mother - I pick it up and quickly tell her I'll call her back

Nero
(mother)
Jo 
hello mother I'm talking to my naked girlfriend.... could you call back later?
Nero
wow! you could hear me?
I told her you had bigger boobies than my wife's
well, she wanted to know why I had a GF
Jo 
for shame
hehe
Jo wags her finger at me as she exits the shower
a spanking for u
Nero
sorry babe, but the mood I'm in...
its YOU who will get all the spankings!!
Jo turns and smacks her own butt
yeah - just THERE!
Jo 
looking for the handprint
very light
Nero
spread 'em and I'll lick you!
Jo
mmmm
i wish
Nero
oh - you are SO asking for it
my cock is hard again
Jo
hehe 
I'm in a horny mood too
Nero
you trying to kill me?
Jo
what color underwear shall i wear for you today lover?
Nero
mmmmm - what u got there?
Jo
pick a color
i probably have it
Nero
anything see-thru?
Jo 
no orange or yellow tho
oh yeah i'm sure i have see thru
Nero
well put on something see thru and lets keep going
you can get comfy and play with your self
Jo 
i wish
Nero
(if u have time?)
Jo 
gotta leave in 15 min
boo

Jo moves camera to her pussy and spreads her lips for a close up, 
whilst diddling her clit with one finger

Nero
YOU TEASE!
Jo 
soooo tempting
tomorrow i promise
but i have a meeting
brb

Jo returns with two handsful of panties, 
and begins holding them up to the camera for my approval

Nero
YES!
that's the one I was thinking of!
no
no
the first one!
YES
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Jo 
well there - I'm wearing the panties u picked...
i like that a lot!!!
Nero
mmm TY
yeah
FYI
this is the 1st time in my life I've understood those kinky letters about women walking around all day with Ben Wah balls or a Vibrating Butterfly
(I don't even really know what the latter is)
Jo 
i do
Nero
but I'm sure you'll be thinking sexy thoughts of me anyway
Jo 
of course baby
Nero
:D
Jo
I don't have one
but
I've seen them advertised
I'm not sure what the balls are tho?
Nero
I haven't!
Jo 
or what they're for?
Nero
oh, I know that part
you insert them (two) and they jingle around inside you evidently
Jo
they don't fall out?
Nero
LOL - I really don't know!
Jo 
are they for stimulation or strengthening?
i could see them making u kegel
Nero
both, I'd guess
Jo 
well the butterfly just fits over your clit
and some have remotes
they buzz
Nero
yeah - but wouldn't that be noisy?
Jo 
one would think
i think some just have.....
um
Nero
what will [Jo's husband] say when you bring him lunch and he hears a buzzing sound?
Jo 
...texture
hehe
u gonna get me one ?
lol
Nero
yeah - and have it programmed on my phone
Jo 
maybe there's one with an internet-activated remote
hehe
Nero
I could call u to switch it on
Jo 
hey we could make a website
cyber toys
for cyber couples
Nero
http://www.lovebuzz.com/
someone has parked the domain name already
Jo 
too bad 
we can think up another name...
my boobs fall out of this bra
Nero
show me how--
yikes!
Jo 
its for lowcut dresses n such
Nero
ooooh! so where are you going then? that you need a low cut top?
Jo 
its CLEAN
Nero
good - I don't want my GF putting it out there for all to see!
Jo 
pass inspection?
Nero
that nice - it shows off your tits without showing everything
Jo
there isn't much that doesn't show off my tits i'm afraid
Nero
afraid? pfffft - as if!
Jo 
gotta go sugar
u know me TOO well
Nero
yes, i do. now.
Jo 
and i'm so thankful for that
Nero
I saw something on TV that reminded me of you recently
Jo 
my darling Nero
yes?
Nero
LOL - I can't actually remember what it was now!
but it had something to do with a woman comfortable/proud of her big breasts
it might have been on The Mentalist
Jo
bye darling
i love you so
email me later?
Nero
oh! that was quick!
ok
bye my love
see you later
Jo 
we need to schedule a time tomorrow
Nero
sure
Jo 
i'll email later
Nero
ok
Jo 
love u baby
Nero
{heart emoticon}
Jo 
out*
Nero
out*!
xxx

(*'Out' was our signal that this was our final word because otherwise we'd keep chatting on and on and on, like school kids)





No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.