Wednesday, April 13, 2016

My Wife Wants To Tie Me Up!



In yesterday's TMI Tuesday post we were asked to answer the following:

Finish this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share … ”

To which I answered: 
... my passion for sexual exploration (and intimacy).

As I answered it I remembered something my wife had said last week, as we talked about sex. We didn't talk about sex directly - it was one of those roundabout discussions where you drop in a few small comments and hope they hear what you're really saying. I'm not sure what the preamble was, (oh, that's right - the conversation was about how I'd been wanting to eat her out all week but she had resisted and rebuffed all my advances) but I think I said something like: 

"I'd still love to tie you up one day, and ravish you completely"

To which my wife replied "No, I don't think I'd like that"

"Why not?" I responded, "it would be great, I'd have you at my mercy, and I'd make you cum and cum again - you couldn't stop me!"

"Not gonna happen" she said.

And then there was a pause...

"But I'd like to tie you up" she continued.

"Really?" I said, a little surprised but not really*.

"Yeah, I'd like to tie you up and make you my prisoner" she said, without any offer to ravish me.

"Hmmmmm... okay" I offered "I don't really care who ties who up, as long as we have sex..."

"Really?" she cut in, "you'd let me do that?"

"Yeah, as long as we have sex" I explained, "I don't want one of those BDSM things where I get tied up but don't get to cum - what's the point of that?" 

"Okay, next time we're away together" she replied "I'll tie you up..."

"And I have only once condition" I interjected.

"what's that?"

"you can't take any photos" 

"done!" she agreed, "next time we're away it's on!!"

So, dear reader, we shall see if she's as good as her word. I hate to be a pessimist but she's teased me with many promises before and they never happen. The ball is in her court - I've acquiesced agreed to indulge one of her fantasies so we shall see what she does with that. I'll keep you posted. We have no travel plans until June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

What is @missvage doing here?