Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Saturday Night Wank ~ Part 2

On Monday I gave you the first half of the story about the sex we had on Saturday. That was just a prelude to the actual party - if my wife got herself that horny just getting dressed up sexy before the party, you can imagine what it was like after she got there. Heads definitely turned when she walked in - my wife is 50 and that pic posted in Part 1 is a fairly accurate representation of what she looked like. Not many women her age could carry it off, but she did.

This is what my wife's black halter top looked like, unlike the image used
in Part 1, and her breasts are this shape too (but not as big).
So she was the Belle of the Ball, and all the women complimented her and told her how fantastic she looked. All the guys did the same, some of them doing their best to sneak a hand around her as they gave her a 'welcome kiss'. These were the guys from that business network group (BNG) you will have heard me bitch about from time to time. All of them Type A Dynamic Individuals, with A High Net Worth. Luckily I wasn't as wound up as I am normally by these assholes, since I'd had enjoyed that little afternoon tension reliever described in Part 1.

The host threw a great party a.k.a. lots of free booze, some great food, and a bunch of attractive younger women who seemed to be all over me. I understood straight away: they were also in this (predominantly male) business network group with my wife and they wanted to let me know that it was all harmless fun. When they touched me and flirted with me it meant nothing, so I shouldn't be afraid of my wife doing the same, and what a great guy I was to look after my wife so well. And by 'look after my wife' they meant let her dress like that and flirt with a bunch of guys and yet still be ready to step in if things got out of hand. Yup, that was the subtext: The Sisterhood of the Slutty Pants.

Yeah, I'm a great guy.

As these women got drunker they got talky and I started hearing stories about what my wife had got up to when she went away on 'conference' with the business network group (BNG). I got more details about the infamous side trip to Tijuana they took when they were supposed to be in L.A. last year. They assured me my wife did nothing bad, but given the other stories they told me about some of the other people in that limo... well, I'm still sure something happened.

But let's not get sidelined into negativity, and focus instead on the positive: the sex we had when we got home after the party.

We had a great time and as I predicted my wife was the center of attention and she loved it. After the party a bunch of us headed to someone else's house for an 'afterparty'. I had 5 people in my car, and the other 5 headed off in an Uber. We got to the address ahead of them, at which point we learnt that they were still at the Hollywood party because their Uber hadn't arrived yet. And their group included the guy who owned the house we were supposed to be after partying in. Poor planning indeed, but not surprising given how drunk everyone was.

Which probably explains why we five decided to quickly sneak back into town to meet the wife of one of our group - she had gone to her own party at a local hipster bar to celebrate her BFF's birthday. So we race over there, order 'a quick drink', and then the phones blow up because the other group are now at the other house wondering where we are because they're ready to (after) party! Oops! I should mention at this point that they guy who had invited us back to his house had [a] his own boutique vodka company ie lots of it at his house, [b] coke, and [c] his gang of five were all guys and I had the only three women (including my wife) in my car, so hurrythefuckup!!

So we downed our drinks, left the guy and his wife to Uber home since I couldn't squeeze her into my car, and raced off (again) back to the after party. The after party was weird - there were now 12 guys (some extras turned up, it was a sausagefest) and 3 women - one of whom was my wife! So out came the vodka and it was shots all round - followed by more shots, and then followed by still more shots, in a desperate attempt to get the girls all Wild & Crazy! They did to a point ("look! sexy girls doing sexy dancing together, for your pleasure - ooh, we might kiss soon!") but not really. Maybe I was the handbrake, since one of the three women was my wife and the other two were her friends, maybe something might have happened if I wasn't there - like on those 'conferences' when I wasn't there and things got crazy.

But I was there so nothing happened.

Since the vodka hadn't worked the host of the after party brought out the coke. While the girls shared a joint out on the terrace, I did a line in the kitchen. The host cut out a few lines on a big platter and handed me a rolled up twenty. I looked at the line - it was brown. "What is this?" I asked, since it didn't look like coke to me. I knew heroin was brown so I didn't want anything cut with that shit. There was a noticeable pause. before he answered "it's just speed". Ah yes, 'Speed' - the generic go-faster powder that could be anything really.

I was already buzzed, so I thought "Fuck it" and took a toot. I chose the smallest line, thinking "that's safest". I did both nostrils and by the time I stood up {BANG} my head popped. It was a very nice buzz and I quickly joined the ladies on the terrace to finish what they'd started. It turns out they were finished too. As in "we want to go home now". Weed was fine, apparently, but the 'coke' had them freaked out. Fair enough, my wife was looking very hot and I was very keen to get home and fuck her.

We thanked the host and made our goodbyes, and he gave me a bottle of his premium Vodka because he liked me. Score! Once out on the pavement the other two girls ordered an Uber, since my wife and I only lived a few blocks away. Double score! We were home within 5 minutes and in the bedroom within 7. My dick was hard and my wife was horny. She always get's horny when she's smoked marijuana, and to my knowledge she hasn't had any for a long time (but hey, what do I know?).

So I strip off my jacket as she tumbles onto the bed, and then it's a repeat of Part 1 all over again. Except I want to fuck her properly this time, so I try pulling her tight leggings down, but at the same time keeping her boots on because sexy leather boots! We may have both been high, but we weren't high enough not to realise that wasn't going to work. So I unzipped her boots, pulled them off with several tugs, and then peeled her tight pants off her. Pushing her red thong panties aside I started to tongue her immediately, licking the folds, pressing the clit, and giving her my A Game. She responded by grabbing my head, pulling me in, and grinding her sopping wet cunt all over my face.

She was horny alright!

This carried on forever, until she was sick of cumming (hey, that's how I remember it) and told me to get up and fuck her: "I want your cock in me". I did exactly that - sliding straight into her wet slit and slicing my fat cock in and out. I was hard, very hard. I hit her with strong steady strokes and she started moaning and thrashing about beneath me. She was cumming again, moaning about how good it felt, and inviting me to flood her pussy with my seed. Yup, when she's high and/or horny she can talk very dirty!


I was loving it but I didn't feel anywhere near ready to cum yet. I wanted to savour the feeling of my cock inside her so I flipped her around, grabbed her hips, and started pounding her doggy style. Again she started moaning hard, and grunting, like a woman getting a righteous fucking. She had her hand on her clit, stroking herself hard and moaning "oh yes, oh yes, oh god yessss..."  I knew better than to change my rhythm so I continued my steady pace and it wasn't long before she was again crying out as she came again. She flopped forward on the bed and crawled a few inches away "oh god, that was great, oh god, yes, god, no more"

She seemed done, so I flopped down beside her, my stiff cock standing up and in need of release. I put her hand on my dick and she tugged it drunkenly but without skill. Clearly she wanted to give me a handjob but she was wasted and just jacking wildly. I was kinda wasted myself too, and feeling quite groggy now. I replaced her hand with mine and so she grabbed my balls instead and started playing with those. I spread my legs out wide (and this is the interesting part!) and then moved one leg over hers and placed it inbetween her legs. I was jacking away, she was fingering my balls, and then I moved my foot up between her legs until it was on her pussy.

Stay with me here, because even I can't remember exactly how it happened, but it went sort of like this: I had my foot on her pussy and gently placed the weight of it down on her. She responded immediately by moaning lustily, so I started working my foot up and down her pussy working the clit with my big ol' foot. All this is happening while I'm still lying next to her with my legs splayed, and one of them is now covering her body as I worked that foot. My wife is really getting into it, and she's grabbing my foot and pressing it down and over her cunt like it's a dildo. I twist my ankle slightly so that the ball of my foot is now grinding into her - if it was my hand I would probably end up fisting her but it's not, it's my foot, so I'm just grinding it and she's humping it and she's moaning like she's ready to cum again.

I am completely high but I'm still thinking clearly(ish): "WTF? She is really into this! Why is she enjoying it sooo much?" And then my drug and alcohol addled brain realises that not only is my foot lodged hard against her cunt but so is the rest of my leg, but against her body. My foot is at pussy level but the rest of the leg is going up her body and somehow my upper thigh is pressed against her face, pinning her to the bed. I realise that my wife has been completely pinned against the bed and unable to move the whole time I've been jacking off and working her clit with my foot.

Is that what was getting her off? The feeling that she was completely restrained and unable to move as I worked her pussy?

Even today, the day after, as I write this I still can't get my head around what happened. I know that she had multiple orgasms, and the last one was via my foot. I shall have to see where this takes us next, although I fear (from experience) she will chalk this up to a 'one-off' and nothing she wants to do again ie get stoned and have wild crazy sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.