Monday, April 4, 2016

Saturday Night Wank ~ Part 1

So Saturday's 'sex' was interesting. We'd been invited to a 'Hollywood' theme party where you had to dress up as a Movie Star. My wife decided to go as ... well, I'm not sure really. Even during the night she never actually explained who she was meant to be - which didn't matter because no-one really asked her. All they said (immediately) was "Wow, you look HOT!"

And she did.

This image is closest to what she looked like that I could find online -
imagine her with leather boots, cuffs, and short slick backed hair...
My wife was dressed in tight black leggings (some shiny fabric similar to PVC but lighter), two black leather belts hanging off her hips, black leather boots that went up over the knee, a sleeveless black backless halter top that showed ALL her cleavage, leather cuffs, and she had her short hair slicked back and gelled. She had a prop gun and was a 'Badass Babe', as seen in many movies.

So as I watched her put on her outfit in the afternoon (to check how it looked, just in case she felt she needed to go out to the stores to get something more) I was naturally excited by how hot and sexy she looked. Her legging were so tight there was an obvious camel-toe but it was the small discrete sexy kind, not the 'OMIGOD LOOK AT THAT CAMEL TOE!' that no woman wants to go out in public with.

When she had finished preening in the mirror she started to take her boots off... "HELL NO!" I said, firmly, as I grabbed her and moved her towards the bed. "Whaa... what?' she said, all innocent like, as if she had no idea what I was thinking. But she knew what I was thinking, because she had been thinking it herself: "Damn, that is a smoking hot bod and look at dat ass!"

I threw her on the bed and started kissing her. She loved it. I nuzzled her neck, and trailed my lips down her breasts. The halter top conveniently swung open to reveal her bare boobs and her rock hard nipples. She was excited alright, so I kissed and nibbled her tits while dry humping her pussy with my throbbing erection. I ground into her for as long as I could stand it, before stepping back and replacing my crotch with my tongue. She still had her leggings on so I couldn't lick her, but I placed my mouth over her anyway and ate her out through her pants. She grabbed my head and pulled me in, thrashing about on the bed and moaning.

My cock was about to split my pants so I had to get up and peel them off.

I was naked now, and she was fully clothed.

I resumed dry humping her, missionary style, as she played with her tits.

"Show me your cock" she gasped lustily, "let me see it"

I got up and straddled her, just below her pussy, and pumped my stiff prick.

"Yeah, that's it, she purred "jack it off for me. I wanna see you cum all over me"

My fist pounded my cock and her pussy at the same time. Her moaning resumed and she craned her head to watch me jack off, as she continued to massage her own tits. She was getting off alright, and when she couldn't take it anymore she jumped up and assumed the doggy position. With her head down on the pillow facing back at me she put one hand on her cunt and the other on her ass, grabbing her cheek and lifting it.

"Yeah, cum on my ass" she begged, "fire that hot sticky mess all over this big butt"

this is a very good likeness of my wife's butt in those leggings
(adjusted for the age difference, granted)
My wife doesn't have a big butt but I chose not to correct her (I think she meant bubble butt). She was clearly in the zone and completely fired up. She knew how hot she looked in that outfit and had even excited herself to the point she was ready to pop. She started slamming her hand against her pussy, the leggings making a clapping sound as she pounded her own puss, as I jacked my own cock behind her. Her ass looked great in those black leggings, it was like a second skin, and I could see the outline of her crack clearly. I used my free hand to pull the leggings up higher, poking my fingers into her crack to wedge them in tighter. She moaned as I told her how hot she looked and that her pants were so tight it was like a second skin.

Clearly what I was saying matched whatever fantasy was running through her head - she began slapping her cunt hard and grunting - as she came heavily before collapsing forward onto the bed.

But she wasn't finished yet. She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide. She again grabbed her tits roughly and peered down at the camel toe. "Cum on me" she commanded, not looking at me but at herself. I could see where she wanted it, and it wasn't her tits. I straddled one leg, at the top of her thigh, grinding my balls into her as I pumped my cock. I was ready to pop myself.

I jacked off furiously as she continued to grip her tits tightly, alternating between looking at my fat dick and down at her own hotness. "I'm cumming!" I warned, before firing a load up and onto her pant covered pussy. "Mmmmm, yeah" she grunted "that's it, pump it out..." I finished off with a few more squirts, leaving her with a splattered puddle of spunk all over her crotch. The white cum contrasted beautifully with her shiny black leggings. She placed a finger down into the wetness and lifted it, observing the trail of sperm hanging from finger to puss.

"Do you think it will stain?" she questioned as I slumped back onto my side of the bed "do you think people at the party will know someone has cum all over me?"

I didn't answer, it seemed to me that the question was rhetorical and a second fantasy was unfolding in her own head. I chuckled inwardly, since I was well aware of her fondness for erotic stories that involved a woman being 'humiliated' by being forced to walk home in public with the cum stains still splattered on her, after a gang bang or forced sex. I noticed also that she had said she wondered if people at the party would know 'someone' (not me, her husband) had cum on her. Maybe I was projecting, but I don't think it unreasonable to imagine that my wife was imagining herself at the party that night, the center of attention, and looking so hot that some of the guys dragged her into a backroom for a private bukkake party. A circle jerk with her at the center.

And I wasn't wrong. Later that night, at the party, she WAS the center of attention and all the guys wanted her. They were so obvious! And that of course got my wife hot, so when we got home we had Round 2 - which was much different to this afternoon's Round 1.

Continued: Part Two on Wednesday.
(Because tomorrow is TMI Tuesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

About that sex last weekend...