|This is a nice romantic picture - one slightly more erotic awaits below|
(Yes, I know 'romantic' can be erotic too!)
Spring has sprung! Supposedly the warmer weather makes us want to strip down and get down. Tell TMI Tuesday blog about your sexy spring...
1. Spring time we start to show more skin. Do you shave (e.g., legs, chest, pubic area, back) more in the spring than you did in the winter?
2. Do you or would you have sex with the windows open in the spring?
3. Does your body confidence improve as the weather gets warmer and you body is less covered?
4. Does warmer weather turn you on?
a. Yes, I see more skin and get turned on.
b. No, I like winter– I like to make body heat.
c. Well, I get frisky come spring and flirt more but don’t get more sex.
d. No! I am very self-conscious about showing more of me; warmer weather and skimpy clothes bring out my insecurities.
5. Love, romance, and sex. For you, which of these gets better in spring?
Bonus: Thinking of a current relationship that is important to you, what “Spring cleaning” needs to be done? Meaning: Assess what serves you – what to you want to keep, what do you want to throw away?