Tuesday, April 5, 2016

TMI Tuesday: April 5, 2016 ~ Spring time, sexy time


This is a nice romantic picture - one slightly more erotic awaits below
(Yes, I know 'romantic' can be erotic too!)

Spring has sprung! Supposedly the warmer weather makes us want to strip down and get down. Tell TMI Tuesday blog about your sexy spring...

1. Spring time we start to show more skin. Do you shave (e.g., legs, chest, pubic area, back) more in the spring than you did in the winter?
~ I'm not big on manscaping but I do keep myself well groomed. Being an older man I'm finding hair popping up where it never used to (ladies, amiright?) so one must be constantly vigilant.

2. Do you or would you have sex with the windows open in the spring?
~ Of course. I even had a screen fitted to one window specifically so I could slide open the window on a hot day in order to remain cool while I had hot sweaty sex with my wife, without being bothered by insects. Because making noise is not the problem, it's those damned insects!

3. Does your body confidence improve as the weather gets warmer and you body is less covered?
~ No, quite the opposite in fact.

4. Does warmer weather turn you on?

a. Yes, I see more skin and get turned on.
b. No, I like winter– I like to make body heat.
c. Well, I get frisky come spring and flirt more but don’t get more sex.
d. No! I am very self-conscious about showing more of me; warmer weather and skimpy clothes bring out my insecurities.
~ A & C. I get more horny but that does not mean I get more sex! I do think my wife gets hornier as the temperature climbs, but as we've gotten older that hasn't translated to more sex. She gets flirty but there's no follow through.

5. Love, romance, and sex. For you, which of these gets better in spring?
~ Notwithstanding my answer to Q4 above, I'd still have to say 'sex'. I do get marginally more in Spring/Summer than I do in Winter/Fall. Bear in mind I've been with my wife 20+ years so there's still plenty of love and romance.

Bonus: Thinking of a current relationship that is important to you, what “Spring cleaning” needs to be done? Meaning: Assess what serves you – what to you want to keep, what do you want to throw away?
~ I'd like to throw away the angst that drives this blog. I'm always fretting about why I'm not getting more sex, and if my wife is getting it elsewhere (since we used to be so sexual). We had great sex on Saturday (see yesterday's post) but it was driven by her looking hot and sexy at a party attended by all her friends from her business network group (BNG). All the guys that night were hot for her, and half a dozen of those same guys are 'meeting' her tonight (see this post for an explanation of how that works) so I know she'll be home late (because after the meeting they have dinner, then a bar hop, and then it's either home or a strip club [see last time]) and I also happen to know (secretly) that one of the wives of the men in the group is joining them for the dinner and drinks part and yet my wife hasn't invited me... so on it goes. Angst angst angst.
And if you think I'm making something out of nothing, one of the guys in her group, who has a really close connection with my wife (I've observed it, it's reciprocal, and when I told her she insisted they were just really good friends) didn't go the party but was at pains to let her know he was looking forward to seeing her tonight for the 'meeting'. He's a Type A Alpha Male and he's actually tried to put himself between me and my wife at these functions (and shut me out) which I didn't stand for, so I'm fairly sure he didn't come to this party because he knew I'd be there to cock block him.
Ha! I'm not very good at letting go of this angst am I? Let's just drop it and focus on happier things. Here's that bonus pic I promised you:

Okay, I know I promised you something more NSFW, but since writing the
caption for the photo above I've realised Spring is not about nasty, sizzling sex
(that's Summer) it's about sun dresses and feeling free spirited, it's about
the promise of what's to come now that winter is over.

————


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). 
Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

I went Xmas shopping yesterday...