Sunday, May 8, 2016

2014

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

(FYI: all links in this post are dead)

Pervertically Virtuous posted: "I know, I know. I've been MIA. My life has been incredibly busy, professionally and personally, simply happening faster than I can write it down. And the longer I'm away from my blog, the harder it is to come back to it. I don't know if I'll every find t"

recovered post on Pervertically Virtuous

2014

by Pervertically Virtuous
11-feb28-2656 - CopyI know, I know. I've been MIA. My life has been incredibly busy, professionally and personally, simply happening faster than I can write it down. And the longer I'm away from my blog, the harder it is to come back to it.
I don't know if I'll every find the time to write down all these stories, but here's at least an update of what's been happening so far this year (I'm skipping all the hot anal sex Ace and I have been having and a few pleasant but unremarkable fuck buddy moments).
Newbies at a Sex Party: You're Not in Kansas Anymore, Literally
A sex party involving Karlo (one of my favorite cocks over the last year), Bella (my new favorite female friend - a slut almost as slutty as myself and also a colleague!), a newbie couple from Kansas staying with me, a couple of random Black guys, and the Latino bartender. (Because we hadn't had enough sex, the bartender went home with me after the party ended and DP-d me with a strapon strapped around his waist fucking my pussy and his own cock in my ass).
After a Drought Comes a Sexy FMF
Due to work, travel, and poor timing of periods, Ace and I had had a bit of a dry spell. (And by that I mean, a couple of weeks (maybe even three?) of no sex with anyone else. That was to end with Tara, this lovely Black girl Ace and I played with once before (in the context of a really hot fivesome) who came over and was so delightfully sexual and sensual...
An FMF Threesome to Write Home About
Karlo complained that he'd been providing me with all these MFM+ experiences and he wanted an FMF in return. So I took Bella over to his place. What ensued was one of the hottest and wildest FMF threesomes I can remember.
The Month of FMF Threesomes
A week later, Ace was back in town and wanted a threesome too. So Bella came over and we did a repeat. Much less wild, but fully enjoyable.
Tied Up, Blindfolded, and Fucked by Strangers 
No, not me, Sarah, the stunningly beautiful Latina whose Dom had tied up, blindfolded, and invited a few stranger guys to fuck her. Of course, I ended up one of the guys. Even though I was on a business trip to a city in Texas I'd never been to before. But that's my life.
The Scandinavian Adonis + The Professor
The same day at the conference, I met one of the most beautiful men I've ever been with. I could barely wait to fuck him the following evening. It didn't matter that I was bleeding. I swallowed his big cock hungrily.
After we were done fucking, we had to go back out and meet with our respective colleagues who had been waiting for us. After the bars closed, Adonis wanted to go home alone, but I wasn't done for the night, so I instead went home with my ex-professor who I hadn't seen in a few years. I remembered him being a huge anal fan. And I was bleeding. So it was perfect. We fucked in the living room while 4 roommates slept in the two bedrooms. I was very quiet.
A Parting Gift: His First FMF Threesome
Adonis had apparently never had a threesome. And I had just met Sarah with a feeling she'd be the perfect candidate for a parting gift on our last night in town. I was right. The three of us worked so incredibly well together. He's still masturbating to those moments.
Intense Attraction
Yet another conference. This one on the East Coast. There is one gorgeous blonde man among a few hundred I notice the first evening, and I'm set to get him. Apparently he feels the same. An intense few days follow. Ace is there too - and he gives the anal pounding of his life to a hot Greek woman, while I play with Blondie.
Worst Timing, Aunt Flo
A sex party in NYC. My and Ace's favorite, though I'm having a slow night - lots of socializing and flirting, no sex. We finally start playing with this very cute couple. Half way through our fuck, I start bleeding all over his cock. And then I start cramping. It's time to go home.
The West Coast Visitors
An old swinger couple friend from San Francisco are visiting and staying with me. I'm taking them to a news sex party I haven't been to before but have heard much about. Ace is out of town, so I enlist Karlo to come along and provide a new cock for my SF lady. We have a fabulous evening of MFMF fucking for a few hours (started with another cock, but he left mid-play). The next day our fucking continues in an FMF format. They are so lovely...
An Afternoon Mouthfuck
Pretty Boy and I haven't seen each other in a while, even though we live five blocks away. We meet up for afternoon coffee. End up back at my place for a hot mouth fuck.
King of Clubs Blowjobs: A First
A few days later, Pretty Boy invites Ace and I over for a smaller sex party. We end up playing with the same couple we were interrupted by Aunt Flo a few weeks back, and I discover that the guy is especially excited about double blowjobs. So I take that opportunity to orchestrate the first ever King of Clubs Blowjob for all four of us! Really hot.
Their First Swinging Experience
The next evening, Ace and I go to another sex party (in a gorgeous 12,000 sq ft mansion in Manhattan). Ace is not feeling it and leaves early. I'm having a slow night, but not ready to give up on it yet. Good choice, because just as I'm thinking nothing's gonna happen, the girl from a cute young couple I'd flirted with a bit earlier in the evening asks me to help her give her boyfriend a blowjob. We put on a lovely show for a dozen people. Only afterwards do I learn that was their first ever experience playing with someone else.
My First Prince Albert (and Lots of Squirting)
The following weekend I go out with a guy I met through the sex-positive community in NYC, who's shorter than I'd like (my height) but incredibly cute, smart, sweet, and bisexual! I don't usually go on dates, but I thought this might be a good idea. It was! A pleasant evening ends with a night of interesting fucking, including my first experience with Prince Albert + frenum piercing, the rare occasion where I am made to squirt, and lots of anal play for both of us. And then he spends the night, and we have more hot sex in the morning. Lovely. (This it doesn't mean I'm gonna start going out on dates, now.)
The World's Most Gorgeous Trans Woman (Plus Two Sexy Men)
The following evening is yet another sex party. And a trans woman shows up! That almost never happens at hetero sex parties! And not just any trans woman, literally the most beautiful trans woman I've ever seen. I end up having a 3-hr long foursome with her, her male friend who's into bio and trans women, and my friend who's never been with a t-girl or played with another man's cock. All three of them Black Latino/as, all three massive cocks. Slut heaven.
PV Discovers Tinder
That brings us to yesterday. I'm ovulating and horny as fuck. I just met this sexy Black man sitting next to me in the coffee shop, with a chiseled body that I was drooling over while pretending to work. Turns out he's an MD in residency studying for his specialization exam. Has a girlfriend but promises to come visit me once his exam is over. But I need a cock ASAP. I call a few regulars, no one is available. So I download Tinder. By the time I get the hang of it and find some suitable candidates, it's too late and I pass out. I'm sure it will yield some interesting experiences. But first, today I meet another Black guy for drinks. Hopefully I'll get a black cock inside me by the end of the day.
And hopefully I'll find the time to write down some of these stories. Maybe you can vote for which one you want in the comments? :)
Pervertically Virtuous | May 8, 2014 at 5:46 pm | Categories: Sex Stories |

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

About that sex last weekend...