Friday, May 13, 2016

An Exclusive Play Party, Part 3: The MFM[M], Sorta

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

(FYI: all links in this post are good)

recovered post by Pervertically Virtuous

An Exclusive Play Party, Part 3: The MFM[M], Sorta

by Pervertically Virtuous
Read Part 2 here: An Exclusive NYC Play Party, Part 2: Kink (And More Socializing)
[image added 2016, original not recovered]
By the time I got slave-boy off of the Orgasm Tower and put all our stuff away, it was already 3.30 AM. There was a mass exodus of people around that time and the party seemed to be ending. I found Ace and asked if he had found us a couple to play with. He hadn't Not for the lack of trying, he assured me. He chatted and flirted with a bunch of people and they all turned out to be dead-ends.

The hot couple in their late 40's we had seen at several swinger and Burner events – with the guy always wearing a woman's dress: Only he played, but she didn't. The attractive and engaging surfer woman Ace had an animated conversation with for a while: Not a player, there to watch. The really hot bartender who appeared to have been flirting with Ace all night: Had a sudden change of heart and told him she needed some space when he tried dancing with her (he did not even touch her). The other hot couple in their late 40's we had met at another event last year: She was really drunk and he was a military-grade arms dealer, and we really felt uneasy about both issues. Pretty Boy was there, but he had told me he doesn't really play at parties, he mostly hangs out, so I didn't even ask.Finally Ace started dancing with this cute, skinny redhead, but she was completely wasted. She was also a total airhead who wouldn't shut up about some birthday-based cards that were going to help me improve my life or something. I can fuck airheads if they keep their mouths shut; if I have to listen to them, however, I just can't. I apologized to Ace, but I had to get away from her.

So we were in a bit of a predicament. There were only 20-30 people left at the party, not many either of us wanted to fuck, and we had a bunch of friends there with whom we could simply party. So we made an executive decision to give up on trying to have sex, and just do some cocaine and have fun. We all did a bump in the bathroom, and went back to the party.

And that was a mistake.

Because it was only then, when only those few people were left, that the atmosphere turned really sexual.

We found the main bedroom where there were lots of people. A girl had brought a floor buffer (without the handle) to use as a vibrator on steroids. Used on bare skin over the covers, it felt like a giant vibrator that moved your entire body. She would have people give her endless orgasms with it, and she would do it to other women. I tried it, but it didn't do much for me, it felt like a massage, but it wasn't going to lead to an orgasm.

Or maybe it was the cocaine. I had only done one line, but it may have still hurt my ability to be sexual. Which is why when someone offered me GHB, I wholeheartedly accepted. GHB is the perfect sex party drug, it makes you insatiably sexual, with no side effects the next day. As long as you don't mix it with alcohol; doing so results in very serious passing out. I knew my friends were going to have GHB, so I had only had a couple of mimosas at the beginning of the evening and drank water and a Mercy recovery drink the rest of the time.

I had just taken my first vial of GHB when Karlo walked in the room. I had seen him earlier when he was talking to Pretty Boy - apparently they were first door neighbors - but didn't have a chance to talk to him all night. Karlo was gorgeous. Tall with a dominant posture, dark skinned, sporting perfect white teeth and a big smile, and wearing a crisp black dress shirt that almost certainly hid a perfectly cut torso underneath. A short girl with long blond hair had her arms draped around his neck - she was either already asleep/passed out or about to any minute.

We laughed about the buffer. Checked each other out. Yep, this needed to happen.

"Why don't you tuck your girl in a bed somewhere and come back?" I suggested.

"Yeah?" he seemed intrigued.

"Yeah," I smiled encouragingly. "She clearly needs to lie down, and there are a lot of people asleep throughout the suite. She'll be fine. Go put her to bed and come back."

He did. When he came back, a spot on the bed just opened up and he took it.

"Come here," he said and I got on top of him.

We started making out. He was a good passionate kisser. I unbuttoned his shirt and was delighted to find my hunch was right: his torso was absolutely flawless. A moderate amount of black hair covered his well-defined chest, with only a few stray hairs trailing down the middle of the most perfect set of 8-packed abs. His dark skin was smooth under my fingers; his chiseled arms tensed as he was holding my body above his. I felt his cock starting to poke me through his jeans and my dress. That was a good sign - he must be big if I can feel him so distinctly over several layers of clothing. I unbuttoned his pants and out sprung one of the biggest, thickest cocks I've ever had the pleasure to enjoy. 'Thank you lord!' I thought. 'I really needed this.'

I looked at his cock, looked up at him, looked up at the black guy lying next to us and rejoiced "Wow, look at this huge dick! I think I have to put it in my mouth, don't I?" The black guy, Leon, mumbled something in agreement, and I dove in enthusiastically.

Leon was someone I've known for a few years from the Burner scene. He seemed to have lost some weight and looked hotter than usual. It was his birthday that night and he had a constant erection (courtesy of Vitamin V) that he used to fuck pretty much every girl there that night. As I was sucking on Karlo's monster cock, Leon took his decently sized cock and asked if he could fuck me at the same time. "I thought you'd never ask!" I exclaimed.

Oh yes, it was happening.

I turned to slave-boy and told him to go get Ace (unless he was busy with someone). After a whole night of trying to get laid, I knew he'd feel left out if I hooked up with someone and didn't include him. A minute later slave-boy returned without Ace (he was busy talking to a girl) and started sucking my toes. It was too much to try and focus on in addition to the two cocks inside me, and I shooed him away with my foot. He understood and stopped.

I was in heaven. Karlo was loving my deep-throating skills, not believing that I could get his big, fat shaft all the way down.

I couldn't believe my luck. "I love sucking this cock. My god it's big!" I said greedily.

"You should sit on it," he offered.

"Oh, yes, I will." I smiled, but wasn't yet ready to let his cock out of my mouth.

I started thinking DP thoughts, wondering if the two would be OK with it.

At that moment Ace showed up. He immediately took his pants off, asked Karlo to make some room for him on the bed, and said "Let's give her another cock. The more, the better for her." My eyes widened in excited anticipation – this would be the first time in a long time to have three cocks available to me at once.

Unfortunately, my excitement was short-lived: Ace's cock was completely flaccid; the coke made it impossible for him to get an erection.

So it was a bit of a bummer. Adding his non-functioning appendage to the mix did not add to my pleasure – it actively detracted from it by taking away some of my attention from the other - beautiful, enormous, hard - cock. I didn't like that. I felt like that wasn't very nice of Ace to do, it almost felt a little possessive, selfish... If you don't have a hard-on, why don't you wait and watch for a bit until you get aroused? And if you cannot get aroused, then don't jump in. Don't ruin my first little moment of new cock(s) in a long time...

About 5 minutes into this grotesque pairing of a huge full erection with a tiny limp cock in my mouth, Karlo jumped out of the bed and left. I was a little confused, but thought maybe he needed to go to bathroom or something. A couple of minutes later he returned to the side of the bed looking for his clothes.

"I gotta go", he said.

"What?!" I was devastated. "What do you mean you have to go? You can't just got up and leave like that in the middle of me sucking your cock?!"

"I have to go, I'm sorry. Next time." he seemed determined to leave.

"But what about this time? At least put your cock back into my mouth for a bit" I insisted.

"OK, come here," he said as he stuffed his still mostly erect monster in my mouth.

He started fucking my mouth while Leon was fucking me from behind. It was really hot. My orgasm started to build up but couldn't reach the breaking point as I still had some cocaine in my system and the GHB was not yet in full swing to counteract the cocaine's effects. But it was fucking hot. Karlo seemed to be enjoying his blowjob/mouthfucking quite a bit, vocalizing his approval through some undecipherable dirty mumbles. A few minutes in, with his fat dick all the way in, I felt him tense up and shoot a big load deep down my throat.

"Oh my God, you really know how to finish a job. You can really suck cock." he seemed honestly impressed.

"Mmmm, my pleasure, sexy," I winked at him. "Hopefully next time we can do more than that."

And with that, he left.

I was left with Leon behind me and Ace in front of me. Leon was fucking me pretty hard and it was starting to hurt a bit, but he soon said 'let's take a break', and I was OK with that. And then I was left with only Ace. His cock was starting to liven up a bit, now that he had my full attention, but I wanted more. We didn't go there to just fuck him. But the room was empty, there was no one but him and slave-boy, and I didn't feel like combining the two of them. So we wrapped it up – we decided to wait for another opportunity for a moresome of some sort.

Stay tuned for Part 4.
Pervertically Virtuous | May 15, 2013 at 12:57 pm | Categories: Sex Stories | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Thanksgiving Sex