Saturday, May 14, 2016

An Exclusive Play Party, Part 4: The FFM, Sorta

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

(FYI: all links in this post are good)

Pervertically Virtuous posted: " Read Part 3 here: An Exclusive Play Party, Part 3: The MFM[M], Sorta After our MMFM fiasco, Ace and I got out of the bed, put our clothes back on, and went dancing for a bit. There really weren't that many people left, and half of those who were st"

recovered post by Pervertically Virtuous

An Exclusive Play Party, Part 4: The FFM, Sorta

by Pervertically Virtuous
[image added 2016, original not recovered]
After our MMFM fiasco, Ace and I got out of the bed, put our clothes back on, and went dancing for a bit. There really weren't that many people left, and half of those who were still there, were outside on the balcony smoking cigarettes. We weren't going to join that party.We went back to the bedroom where some people were back to the Buffer. Someone started talking about squirting and I said I don't really squirt. One of the guys swore that he could make any woman squirt, so I took him up on the challenge. He put three fingers into me and started violently hitting my G-spot. It didn't feel good, didn't feel like an orgasm, it almost hurt. Some liquid drizzled out, but there was never a gush. Another guy didn't approve of the first guy's technique, and instead had me get up on my knees and gave it a go. No gush. I'm just not a big squirter. They gave up.
This whole time Ace was sitting next to the bed, watching. He was supportive of me having fun, but he was spent. Cocaine has a really uplifting effect on him for the first hour or so, but it then makes him crash violently. Also, no one at the after party seemed to be showing interest in him, and so he was feeling a bit dejected. Even though we had talked about staying at this party until the end (11 AM) and it was only 7 AM, he was ready to go. I wasn't; I'm a party animal, I wanted to keep going. He tried to stay some longer. But he was a drag.

He was cramping my style. So he had the choice of passing out in a bed somewhere in the suite or going home. He chose to go home, while slave-boy and I stayed. slave-boy was a little tired, but still doing well.

As we were saying goodbye, I felt bad for Ace. I was also still pretty horny. The GHB was now in full swing and I still hadn't had an orgasm. The goodbye kiss turned into making out, and then I felt his cock stiffen.

"Oh now you're getting hard?" I teased him.

"Yeah, I guess enough of the coke has worn out by now..."

"OK, let's send you off with a bang then," I said as I pulled him back into the bedroom.

I took his clothes off, sucked him into a full erection, and then sat on him. It felt good and I was enjoying that. Ace was ready to come, and I wanted to come so badly, but the stimulation just wasn't enough. I wanted more, something, anything more.

A guy who I had flirted with earlier walked in looking for a lighter. I asked him to join us.

"Not now, I really wanna smoke a cigarette" he said.

Really?!

"You can smoke one later. I need you now," I pleaded.

"No, no, I really need to smoke now." He gave me a kiss and left.

Damn it.

There was a bunch of girls hanging out in the room, chatting, so I thought maybe I could pull one in.

"Anyone has a pair of boobs they'd be willing to lend to us for a bit?" I asked.

They seemed a bit confused at first.

"I just want a pair of boobs to play with while I get fucked," I explained.

One girl with a pretty face and a nice par of boobs but fairly large body volunteered. She came over and let me and Ace play with her tits. That was nice, it was helping my orgasm grow, but I just couldn't climax. Whether it was the residual cocaine from earlier, or the GHB itself, or perhaps all the distractions going on around me, I just couldn't quite come. At some point I kind of climaxed, but not fully, and decided to call it a night for the time being, to give Ace an orgasm and send him home. I thanked the Volunteer girl, got off his cock and sucked him off. Soon after he put his clothes on and left.

The girl's friends, who were right there next to us on the bed, winked at her, and said: "You're still straight, huh?"

"I'm trying to open up my horizons," she defended herself. "I'm trying. I don't wanna be straight, really!"

I was still unsatisfied; I needed an orgasm pretty badly. Leon strutted back in with his perpetually hard cock. The Volunteer Girl and I both seemed happy about it – apparently she had been unsuccessfully trying to get him to suck his cock all night. With my help, we convinced him to let us do it together for a bit, but he was too eager trying to get to the coffee and bagels which had just arrived.

How hard can it be for a hot woman to find a cock at a sex party?! First one guy inexplicably running away, then another one ditching me for a cigarette, then a third one ditching me for a bagel. Grrr.

As both Leon and the Volunteer Girl left the room, I was left with slave-boy who had been following me quietly and obediently wherever I went all night. OK, he was going to have to do. I had him come up on the bed and I sat on him. The room was entirely empty and I slowly rode him to an orgasm. Not a mind-blowing one, but a satisfying one, like a big load I'd been carrying around all night was finally taken off my back.

I then used him as my urinal. He said I had very little flavor, but there was a slight kick from the Mercy I'd been hydrating with so well. As soon as I was done pissing in his mouth, people started trickling back in.

Someone gave slave-boy his first ever dose of GHB. Someone else complained they were tired and were looking for Adderall. I remembered we had brought a couple of pills with us - just in case - and I sent slave-boy upstairs to get them. When he came back, he had more than just the life-saving uppers with him - he had brought his gas mask as well. And that was to lead to yet another fun episode in this 12-hour-long sex party saga.
Next Installment:
An Exclusive Play Party, Part 5: The Gas Mask
Related posts:
NYC Play Party Review: Top Floor
An Exclusive NYC Play Party, Part 1: Socializing
Pervertically Virtuous | May 15, 2013 at 6:02 pm | Categories: Sex Stories | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Remembering an Ex on Fetish Friday