Thursday, May 26, 2016

Can I Get an Ass Fucking to Go with the Belt?

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

(FYI: all links in this post are working)

Pervertically Virtuous posted: "The day after the nude posing session and the much needed orgasms with Rideshare that followed it, I was still pretty horny and high on all the excitement that was the night before. I texted Rideshare to tell him how hot that was, and he responded he'd be"

recovered post from Pervertically Virtuous

Can I Get an Ass Fucking to Go with the Belt?

by Pervertically Virtuous
The day after the nude posing session and the much needed orgasms with Rideshare that followed it, I was still pretty horny and high on all the excitement that was the night before. I texted Rideshare to tell him how hot that was, and he responded he'd been thinking about it all day. Yeah, me too.
My mind started wandering off to anal sex. By the way his fingers explored my body the night before, I had a feeling he was into it.
A few texts later I decided to find out.
Me: "Do you like anal sex?"
Him: "I love it. You?"
Me: "Why do you think I'm asking? I'm obviously still horny and thinking about what your cock would feel buried deep in my ass..."
Him: "I wanted to try last night, but figured we'd work up to it. Ah, your fucking sexiness is making me high!"
He was clearly hooked, at least for a while.
That became even clearer a couple of hours later when he texted to let me know he was getting me a leather belt. (That was on top of the leather cuff he promised to get for me from his housemate who made leather items.)
Me: "Uhm, a leather belt?"
OK, that was a bit much, a bit too soon. Men don't usually buy me presents. Certainly not after having fucked me a total of one time. I certainly don't buy them presents.
Him: "Yeah, you'll see. It's minimal, but super sexy."
Uhm, OK, ehm, I guess that could be cool? Right? It doesn't HAVE TO mean he's a crazy stalker. Right? Not to mention I don't really wear belts.
Me: "OK... thank you..."
Him: "It'll look perfect with nothing else."
Yeah, I'm sure, just but please don't fall in love with me or turn out to be a crazy stalker.
A little later...
Not the original image sorry, that was lost in the transfer
 He later told me he took a picture of this text correspondence – it's not every day that a girl asks you to deliver an ass fucking along with a leather belt. Hehe!
The following day he brought the belt. It was actually pretty cute. I could try and find something to wear it with. Or, as he suggested, I could wear it with nothing else. And it came in very handy a few days later during our DP session (that post coming up).
But at the time I was much more interested in the ass fucking than the belt delivery portion of the visit. I wasn't as horny as I was the day before, but I was horny enough. After sucking his cock for a bit, he went straight for my ass, not even considering vaginal sex. I find that really hot.
He pushed it in slowly. I hadn't had anything up my ass in almost a month, so it took a minute. And even when it did go in, it felt really tight and a bit painful. I don't know how it is for others, but for me there are days when my ass just doesn't work as well as other days. It just won't open as nicely and easily as I'd like it to; it stays clenched. And what usually happens on those days is the mix of pain and pleasure is so intense that I come right away. And then I have to get the cock out; it's too painful too keep it inside me once the arousal has subsided.
This was one of those days. I came within a minute of feeling his not too long but fairly girthy cock inside my ass. But then I thought it'd be too unfair to push him out of my ass right away, so I sucked it up and suffered through the minute of post-orgasm discomfort until my arousal started climbing again. The second time around I lasted a little longer, but not enough to make him cum. Yet I couldn't help it – with my ass refusing to give itself in to this foreign object inside it, the sensation was too intense to last much. I came again. After the second orgasm I couldn't take his cock inside me anymore.
He pulled out, peeled the condom off, and washed up. When he came back, I asked him if he wanted to fuck my pussy.
"No pussy today" he refused. "I came here to fuck your ass, didn't I?"
Indeed he did. Hot – just an ass fucking.
"Come suck me off," he requested instead.
I did.
"Do you drink when you go out?" he asked me after we had both come.
"Huh?" I wasn't sure where his question was going. "Uhm, I usually have a drink or two. Why?"
"You don't seem like a girl who needs to get drunk in order to have fun," he explained.
"Oh, god no!" I was almost offended that he would even contemplate that inference. "You saw how much I drank the other night – 1 and a half drinks. And I'm certainly not drunk now in the middle of the day while working at home!"
"Yeah, that's what I thought," he nodded.
"I don't need to get drunk to have fun. I don't need an excuse to be sexual. Wanting to be sexual is all the reason I need to be sexual," I elaborated. "I never get drunk. And I certainly don't have drunk sex."
Soon after he got dressed and left. And I went back to work, slightly disoriented, but with a big grin plastered on my face.
Related posts:
Posing Nude - and Dripping Wet - for a Drawing Class
Pervertically Virtuous | May 26, 2013 at 10:40 am | Tags: alcohol, anal sex, Rideshare, sex story, sexting | Categories: Casual sex, Sex Stories 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.