Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Charity Gay Sex

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

(FYI: all links in this post are good)

Pervertically Virtuous posted: " This academic year, the Mathematician became friends with two new PhDs in her department: The Linguist-In-Disguise and Shy Boy. Cute, smart, and funny, they're not hot enough for me to fuck them. The Linguist-In-Disguise has more words in his activ"


recovered post by Pervertically Virtuous

Charity Gay Sex

by Pervertically Virtuous
This academic year, the Mathematician became friends with two new PhDs in her department: The Linguist-In-Disguise and Shy Boy. Cute, smart, and funny, they're not hot enough for me to fuck them.
The Linguist-In-Disguise has more words in his active vocabulary than anyone else I know – aplomb, compunctions, or mithridate somehow manage to seamlessly incorporate into his sentences, even when he's drunk and high. And yet the other day, he sent me a text saying he'd love to "hang around your pad/jump your bones". It was so out of character, that I literally failed to register the 'jump the bones' part, until Shy Boy mentioned it a few days later.
Shy Boy, on the other hand, had no illusions of sleeping with me. He didn't hide his attraction – he frequently noted how everyone in our house was so attractive – but he was more hopeful of getting it on with slave-boy. Early on, he had mentioned he was bisexual, although had not had a gay experience since his teens. A few months ago, while we were all out to hear slave-boy DJ at a local bar, Shy Boy approached me with explicit interest in hooking up with slave-boy, and asked me to serve as the mediator.
I knew slave-boy wasn't particularly attracted to him, but Shy Boy seemed so enthralled with slave-boy, and so shy in making that experience happen on his own, that I wanted to provide it for him. We negotiated incorporating a bit of kink into it, so that slave-boy wasn't too bored. Shy Boy said no pain, but was open to light kink, so slave-boy and I agreed he would do some light bondage, rough body play, oral, and anal.
After a couple of more texts and Facebook messages urging us to please do this and a couple of months of scheduling logistics, we finally made it happen.
The day before I had him do a little prepping: Stay off of spicy food or a lot of food, shave and do an enema. He said he had already considered the food issue, but the shaving and the enema?!? I insisted. He begrudgingly did both.
Around 9 AM he showed up with a bottle of wine which we enjoyed over dinner with our 2 roommates. After dinner, the Cynic and the Mathematician had other things to do, and the three of us relocated to the living room.
I will let the rest of the story be told by slave-boy.
---------------------------------
We chatted for a bit. What stuck out the most was how shy he was. He rarely looked at me. So I felt self-conscious every time I purposely directed my talking to him and our eyes actually did meet. After a while, I decided to speed things along. Instead of sitting across from him, I sat right next to him on the couch, my arms spread, legs wide and relaxed, in almost a caricature of confident comfort. This got a laugh out of Her. Things didn't really seem to be "materializing" so I stepped it up and grabbed his hand, which he'd just compulsively moved from his lap to around his knee for the third time, and told him to relax. I started massaging his hands and managed to get some pleasure noises out of him. I started working my way down his wrists and forearms then (surprise, surprise) suggested we go upstairs to the bed where I could do a proper job.
The three of us settled into the positions we'd occupy for more or less the rest of the night: She was sitting in Her desk chair, observing and commenting on the two men in Her bed. Maybe it was telling that, when She asked him "so, before we start, what was it you were looking for tonight?" he responded that he hadn't the foggiest idea and hadn't put any thought into it. I massaged his back a bit, then said we'd get nowhere if he still had his pants on. He took them off rather gracefully and She remarked on this. Apparently he used to be a contemporary style dancer.
I took a breather and tried to figure out what to do next. Massaged his body, then just kind of cuddled and kissed him. I put my body flat onto his. Ran my fingers through his hair, grabbed it firmly but not painfully. I put my lips behind his ear and breathed in and out and told him he smelled nice. Then I flipped him first onto his side then over. I asked if he liked his nipples touched. He said yes.
I asked him at that point whether he was ready. It was a bit premature I suppose. She intervened, appropriately, and suggested I just tie him to the bed for now. This was a bit of a relief for me because everything leading up to now was so excruciatingly vanilla, it was difficult to get physically aroused. But more significantly, I had no clue how to seduce someone, not to mention a guy, in a vanilla context! I was making it up as I went. But as I buckled his ankles and wrists to the bed, I felt a bit more confident.
The finishing touch, a blindfold. I ran my hands up and down his rather cute body and paid special attention to his nipples. I felt free now to explore his cock. I took the limp little noodle into my mouth and tweaked his nipples, but nothing more than a tease to see how hard he'd get and how quickly, what he liked, etc. I had a new body here to learn and explore. I even experimented with his ass – I put on a latex glove, eased a well-lubed middle finger into him, and jerked him to a moaning, pillar-like erection. She enjoyed the sight of this performance and snapped a picture.
I managed not to feel like all of this was a show I was putting on for Her. Though She had ordered me into this circumstance, I was having my own fun. I teased and edged him for a while, then She said he should suck my cock. He certainly seemed enthusiastic about the idea. She came over and tweaked my nipples as I slipped my semi-erect cock into his mouth and before long, I was moaning with pleasure. Instinctively I tried to reach my head over and suck his cock too, but the position was too awkward for me to keep this going for long. Our mouths, each flavored with the other's cock, met again in some slow, tender kisses before I started to work on his ass in earnest.
He assumed the most relaxed position, unrestrained and on all fours, and I eased a relatively small butt plug in ever so gently. To everyone's surprise, the plug made it in without any pain. I enjoyed how jerking him off made him involuntarily clench and push the plug out.
He flipped over and I teased him some more. I worked the plug in and out slowly, which turned out to be a mistake even though it didn't hurt at the time. Finally I tried to enter him, with Her body pressed behind me and again stimulating my nipples. However, he was really tight and I wasn't that aroused, so that wasn't so easy. She slapped my cock and balls. I said "that probably isn't the best way to keep me hard, Miss!" in as neutral a voice as I could manage. She saw my point and went back to my nipples. This helped somewhat, but I only managed to push into his vice-like anus very briefly before he felt like he had to use the bathroom.
When he got back, I tried to lube him up with a glove, covered with as much as would stay, but after a couple of pokes he said his ass could take no more. She gave me this lingering look that was a mix of disappointment, reprimand, and frustrated arousal. W/we'd talked about how hot it would be if She fucked me while I fucked him. And now that opportunity was gone.
So I did the next best thing and spreadeagled him to the bed again, blindfolded him, and took my sweet time bringing him to orgasm. I played with his nipples, sometimes assisted by Her, or would work on his cock while She choked him a bit.
He'd begun to make some relatively subdued moaning noises, but nothing really slutty. When I finally decided to finish him off, I barely registered a change in his tone. He also didn't shoot much of a load at all. I kind of only realized after the fact that it was over, when She said "you're not stopping!" in mildly entertained surprise.
He left soon after, without even attempting to return the favor.
It was a fairly disappointing night. Not as much of a triumph as W/we'd hoped for, but at least I popped a couple of cherries: First male ass fucked (sort of), first cock sucked to orgasm!
Similar posts:
Introducing a Coworker to Gay Male BDSM 
Pervertically Virtuous | May 18, 2013 at 10:23 am | Tags: anal sex, bisexuality, blowjob, gay sex, massage, sex story | Categories: BDSM, Sex Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.