Saturday, May 21, 2016

Face-Fucked in a Dentist Chair with Nitrous Oxide

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her. 
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 
(FYI: all links in this post are working)

Pervertically Virtuous posted: "One of my oldest friends was visiting NYC from Africa and I wanted to see him. We arranged to have dinner on Sunday, so I decided to come down to the city one day early and get some "sex tourism" in. I had someone specific in mind – Karlo, the guy whose b"

recovered post by Pervertically Virtuous

Face-Fucked in a Dentist Chair with Nitrous Oxide

by Pervertically Virtuous
[Image added in 2016, 
original lost in recovery process]
One of my oldest friends was visiting NYC from Africa and I wanted to see him. We arranged to have dinner on Sunday, so I decided to come down to the city one day early and get some "sex tourism" in. I had someone specific in mind – Karlo, the guy whose beautiful big cock I had briefly met two weeks prior at the bdsm/swinger sex party (see The MFM[M], Sorta). He was so hot - dark skin, 6' tall, pretty face, gorgeous smile with perfect teeth, beautifully toned body, washboard abs - that I had to get more of him. We had barely spoken at the party, but I knew his name and I knew he was Pretty Boy's friend on Facebook. So I tracked him down and sent him a message:

"That, dear Pretty Boy's neighbor, was one lovely, enormous cock. And one that I would *LOVE* to feel inside more than just my mouth. Please don't run away next time?"

He responded almost immediately: "You just put me into a semi state of arousal. Or should I say I just felt my cock stir in my pants a little. Hi, I'm Karlo."

We chatted for a while, got to know each other a little: He was a dental surgeon, 31, lived alone in the ultimate bachelor pad in Williamsburg, the hippest part of NYC currently. We quickly established we had to meet up again and finish what we started. I told him I'd be making a trip down to the city the upcoming weekend, and he promised me a fun night on Saturday: drinks, dinner, dance party, sex. Deal.

That Saturday I took an afternoon bus to NYC. I left my iPod at home so I had to deal with a baby crying the whole time, a moron listening to crappy music without headphones, and another moron playing a loud violent video game. When I asked the video game moron to turn off the sound, he told me I should turn off my laptop and shut up the baby. Oh dear.

Not me, but similar to what I looked like that night

When I got to NYC, I first stopped by my friend's house in Bushwick to pick up party favors and change into party clothes: a white tank top with a black vest over it, a grey denim mini skirt, knee length black tights, and knee-high black boots, topped off with my Burner-style, custom-made, leather waist pouches instead of a purse. It was a nice day, and I decided to walk the 1 mile over to Karlo's.

On the way, I realized I had to pass by Pretty Boy's house. As I approached his building, I looked up, and saw him in the hot tub on his balcony. I yelled out and he seemed ecstatic to see me. He ran downstairs and tried to convince me to go up and watch the sunset with him, but I was already running a little late, so I gave him a couple of passionate kisses and went on my way.

Karlo's place was literally around the corner. I love it when NYC feels like a small town.

"Wow, you look really cool," Karlo said when I stepped through the door, almost surprised at the fact. He looked damn sexy himself in a pair of blue jeans and a white wife beater. I was ready to give him a deep kiss and turn this immediately into a fuck session, but I didn't get that vibe from him, and settled instead for a slightly awkward full body hug.

He made me a drink and we chatted for a while. Chill electronic music was playing on his $40,000 sound system. The sunset view from one of his two large balconies revealed the Empire State Building awash in orange and pink. No rush to fuck, I guess, we had the whole evening ahead of us. It was actually fun to take it slow, flirt, get to know each other a bit...

He was interactive and energetic. He talked about his work - dental surgery - and it was obvious he loved it and was proud of what he did. Talked about his semi-monogamous relationship of 6 years, and how his life has changed since they broke up a year ago because they were both too dominant to make a good parenting couple - and they came to a point of either making babies or breaking up. He talked about his love of motor vehicles (he owned a Jeep, a Porsche, and a motorcycle), and about doing all 4 sports that Ace and I do (climbing, snowboarding, surfing, biking), although probably not as much as we do.

He talked a lot - and a lot about himself - but he did let me speak, asked me questions, and showed interest in me. In fact, he was quite fascinated with me, with my independent personality, my knowledge of science, my male-wired sexual brain, my unusual relationship situation. He complained that his dominant personality typically attracted submissive women, and how refreshing it was to be with someone who didn't need or want to be taken care of, who preferred to take care of herself. As many men before him, he said he was comfortable discussing things with me that he would normally only talk about with his male buddies.

After the drink and a bump of cocaine, we went to have dinner at a well-known local restaurant a few blocks from his house where he ate for free because the manager was his patient. Given the coke, we couldn't eat much – we barely finished a small salad and a steak tartar appetizer, and eventually cancelled the main chicken dish we were going to split.

We were planning on going to a nearby club after dinner, but it was too early. Then Karlo came up with a brilliant idea:

"Have you ever done nitrous?" he asked.

Nitrous oxide is the laughing gas you may have experienced at the dentist, a mild anesthetic that produces a sense of euphoria and well-being.

"Yes, as whippits." I replied. "But I'm not a big fan of drugs that last only a short while."

"Yeah, but how about at the dentist's? We can make it last longer..." he offered.

"Never done that," I smiled, knowing where this was going.

Unlike whippits, which are pure nitrous oxide, dental administration uses a mix of 50% nitrous/ 50% oxygen, so that you don't cause hypoxia in the brain and can keep breathing it in for extended periods of time.

"I've never done it either. So, wanna go to my office, do some nitrous, and fuck??" he suggested.

I'd never had sex on nitrous but I'd heard it's supposed to enhance your orgasm, something like poppers. It also just sounded like a really fun adventure. I'd certainly never gotten fucked in a dentist's office before, nitrous or no nitrous, and just checking that experience off my bucket list (not that it was ever on it, but still) was worth it.

"Sure!" I grinned.

Karlo's office was only a few blocks from the restaurant where we were eating and another few blocks from the club where we were headed afterwards. How convenient.

His office was the most beautiful dentist office I'd ever seen. Brand new building, minimalist design, really cool wooden art pieces spread across the several rooms. He wheeled the nitrous oxide/oxygen tanks over to one of the 4 dentist chairs, sat me in the chair, then put the partial mask that only covered my nose but left my mouth available, and turned on the valve.

[Image added in 2016, 
original lost in recovery process]
"Breathe in deep now, chica," he almost ordered me.

I obeyed. Doctor's orders, what can you do?

Now just add a 9'' cock

The odorless, colorless gas started invading my brain. I started filling a little high and giddy. Not nearly as much out of it as when you do a whippit, but pleasantly elated. Karlo took his clothes off, lowered the dentist chair to the perfect height, straddled me in the chair, and stuffed his semi-erect cock in my mouth.

Wow. Having my mouth so nicely filled up by his monster shaft while hooked up to a tank of nitrous oxide through a little clown nose of a mask? Now that was quite the sensation.

His cock quickly grew to his full 9'' glory and he started fucking my mouth forcefully. I immediately slipped my hand inside my thong and started rubbing my pussy. My first orgasm snuck up on me almost unnoticed.

For the next 15 minutes, he brutally assaulted my throat with his giant cock while we passed the nitrous mask back and forth. When not holding the nitrous to his nose, he was fingering my cunt (on top of my own fingers on my clit) and talking dirty to me. My second orgasm was pretty intense: with three of his fingers fucking my pussy and me fiercely rubbing my clit, I came convulsing, screaming into his cock buried deep in my throat, gagging on it at the same time, but unable to take it out, I wanted to swallow it all. I guess the nitrous does enhance your orgasms. Soon after, he pulled out of my mouth and sprayed his cum all over my face, successfully avoiding my eyes. I loved the image of his beautifully sculpted torso tensing above me in the throes of an orgasm. I grabbed the nitrous mask from his hand, put his still massive cock back in my mouth, and rubbed my clit to yet another orgasm.

Wow. Just wow.

He turned the tank off and we got out of his dentist chair.

"I've had my practice for 6 years, and this is the first time I've ever had sex here," he said in disbelief.

"Well, I'm glad I could help christen your office. I hope it won't be the last," I smiled back.

I was still a bit dizzy from the nitrous, and still incredibly horny. I could've kept going; I could've kept coming over and over again. But I couldn't be greedy. The night was still young and we still had some partying to do. I tried to wipe his cum off my face as best as I could without also removing all my make-up.

We snorted some molly off an antique dentist's cabinet lined with old bottles of materials dentists used back in the 19th century, and walked over to the club.
Related posts:
Exclusive Play Party: The MFM[M], Sorta
6 Men in 7 Days: The New Fuckbuddy, Part 1 (Day 4)
Pervertically Virtuous | May 21, 2013 at 10:40 am | Tags: blowjob, casual sex, drugs, Karlo, partying | Categories: Casual sex, Sex Stories | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Thanksgiving Sex