Tuesday, May 10, 2016

TMI Tuesday: May 10, 2016 ~ May Madness

It’s now the month of May and it is time to play TMI Tuesday!


"The world's favorite season is the spring.
All things seem possible in May"

~ Edwin Way Teale, Pulitzer Prize-winning American naturalist, photographer, & writer.


1. This month is National Bike Month (in the USA), do you own a bike? When is the last time your rode your bike?
~ Yes, I own a bike - as do my wife and child. Yes, we rode them once last summer, and once or twice the summer before that. Yes, we are terrible people.

2. Yesterday (May 9) was National Lost Sock Memorial Day. How many single socks do you have because the mate got lost?
~ I would guess two or three white 'sports' socks. I keep them as replacements for any similar that get holes.

3. Of course we all know May is Masturbation Month. How are you celebrating?
~ I will be masturbating but I won't be celebrating. Masturbating should be 'a simple pleasure' but instead for me it has become a morose reminder that my wife and I don't have sex as often as we should be. (And it's not just me saying so, these guys have confirmed it). I had already decided in April to start masturbating more after reading this story anyway, because Doctors Orders.

This blog is typed on a Mac - usually with two hands!
4. As a kid, many of us would think or say, “I don’t ever want to be like my mom (or dad)!” Now that you are grown, which parent do you think you are most like.
~ I am like my father, who I realised after his passing was a Saint for putting up with all my Mother's BS for so long. I only realised the extent of her BS after he died, when it became my job to enable her. I know I am like him because I am now doing exactly the same for my wife, who is behaving in the same BS way as my mother did (before she too passed).
I wonder what my therapist would make of this, if I had a therapist?

5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
~ I think I was raised pretty well. The only thing I would tweak would be to put myself first a little more often. I was taught to be a peacemaker, but in hindsight I could have learnt better when was the right time to put my foot down.

Bonus: A lot of people do sexting. Do you ever have sexy talk with a real phone call? Do you rehearse what you are going to say or do it freestyle?
~ No, no phone sex. And no sexting either. My wife is not into that at all (I tried to sext her once but she wasn't having it). I have however indulged in cyber sex with past lovers. You can see examples of those here and here and here. Anything I said in those chat sessions was said freestyle, since rehearsing is fake in my book. (The only exception is if you need to rehearse to gain confidence, since talking dirty does not come naturally to some people at first). I am a big fan of dirty talk - whether online or in person.
Oh yes, and on Saturday I posted this sext pic.

Double Bonus: yesterday's post was The Power of Women
————
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. 
Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't as happy in your marriage, wishing you far more sex and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny you should say that (and thanks, BTW) since I do consider myself reasonably happy in the marriage. The only 'problem' is the infrequent sex. I have recently wondered if I have become obsessed or fixated on the lack of sex, and it is that which is making me unhappy.
    Would I be happier if I just told myself "expect sex once a month, and anything above that is a bonus"?
    I have also recently thought about seeing a therapist (solo) to see if how I'm feeling is normal or reasonable. Part of me thinks I just have to accept my situation (my wife doesn't want to have sex with me, despite my efforts) and move on.
    (FYI 'moving on' ≠ 'moving out')

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Lol...I'm terrible right along side you. I love to cycle; I was once addicted. Last year I rode a few short trips no more than 3 or 4 miles. This year...my bike has cob webs. I miss riding. Gotta get back to it.

    2. smart idea

    -H

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

So much Booty in one little video!