Friday, May 6, 2016

XXX Messenger Chat with Jo ~ Fri, Jan 15, 2010

this is not Jo, because Jo was shaved
...and her toy was blue!
I previously mentioned how I found myself involved in an online affair with a women we'll call Jo (not her real name, obviously) back around 2009/10. You can (and should) read the background of that here. Then I discovered some explicit sex cam chats buried deep in my email archives. This is another copy of a chat session I had with Jo, which will give you some indication of what our cam exchanges looked like.

They might read as a little lame now, since these are a verbatim real time transcript and not authored words, but at the time we were infatuated/crazy for each other. I guess we were both looking for solace from our unhappy marriages and found it via text and cam chats. Unfortunately there is no video to go with these words, but as you read it you will hopefully be able to get a picture of what was happening as we cammed.

As you'd know if you ever chatted 'live' with someone 'back in the old days', you invariably end up typing something as the other one is also typing or sending something new, so there may be parts where we each 'talk' over the top of each other. (Yes, this was pre-Skype, pre-Facetime - you could see eachother but you'd type the words you wanted to say).  I'm sure you'll figure it out. In this particular session Jo performed a sex toy show for me on her living room floor, with her friend 'Mr Blue':


You currently appear offline to Jo

Jo
morning sugar darlin
I’m up and clean shaven and all lotioned up

honey, where r u?
Nero
good morning!
so - I missed the show did I?
Jo
oh no!
Mmmm
I’ve got Mr Blue next to me
[her sex toy]
Nero
oooooooh!
Jo
waiting 4 u
Nero
hehe - and i see you have a blanket!

Jo has accepted the invitation to view your webcam.

Jo has started viewing your webcam.

Jo
hehe i do
brrr
Nero
mmmm [Jo is already naked]
please keep warm and toasty!
Jo
yes
Nero
you look ready to go!
any requests for our 3way with Mr Blue?
Jo
hehe
how about u tell me what to do?
and I’ll do it
Nero 
ok
Jo
{strrretch}
Nero
YES!
(^^^ because I love it when she stretches, 
which is why she does it – she looks like a cat)
no story then?

Jo
well u can set the scene
if u like
Nero
ok
(mother on phone)
Jo
buzzkill!
Nero
speaking of buzzing devices....
why not start without me? 
[^^^ typed while trying to get my mother off the phone]
Jo
warming up
Nero
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
you already have a 'glow' about you
Jo places Mr Blue between her breasts and squeezes them shut
well, it can't do much good up there!
Jo
warming it up
Nero
or can it?
oh - now I get it
aren't you supposed to sit them in a jug/bowl of hot water?
Jo
my boobs r warm
Nero 
yes!!
mind you - you have your own 'jugs'
(I'm not a fan of the term 'jugs' BTW)
Jo
mmmm talk to me baby
I’m very wet
Nero
yeah! 
It’s hard to talk tho’
I'm a little firm myself
Jo
mmmmm
Nero
you really do look very sexy, you know!
Jo
ty
[thank you]
Nero
It’s that little smile you have
Jo
my horny smile
Nero
the rest is nice too, but its the way your face lights up when you're with me
yes, that is it! [her horny smile]
I'm glad you're horny
Jo
verrry
Nero
have you got a hand under the blanket?
Jo
mmm yes
Nero
good. you can stop typing now, cos you'll need both hands
Jo
k
ready
Nero
I want one hand on your pussy
Jo
what p.o.v. u want?
[point of view]
Nero
That’s fine for starters
Jo
k
one hand?
check!

the following words are me 'directing' Jo and talking dirty to her until she gets off
there are many pauses in between these words (not shown) due to 
the hot & heavy action taking place on camera (it is cam sex after all, duh)

Nero
now the hand on your pussy needs to squeeze your pussy
squeeze it like its my cock
my stiff fat cock
stroke your pussy like you would stroke my cock
soft slow and steady
but with just the right pressure
and then keep doing that
but don't get off yet!
don't
now the other hand - the one I can see
I want to see that trail lightly over your boobs
take it where it feels good
circle around
squeeze those luscious melons for me
cos I would like to do that myself if I was there with you
god, I'm so horny too!
give em a hard squeeze
grab the nipple!
mmmmm I'd LOVE to grab those nipples
I'd love to give them a gentle twist
squeeze ‘em - make them hard!
yeah - that looks so hot babe
imagine me licking and nibbling them
your big beautiful boobies
mmmmmmmmmmmm
god
I'm so hot I'm taking off my clothes
I'm climbing up on that armchair with you
Jo
i wanna cum
Nero
good! 
I'm straddling you from the front
imagine that’s my cock between your tits
sliding in and out
my hard cock wet from my pre-cum
slipping in and out
mmmmmmm
feels SOOOO good babe
time to fuck you properly
grab Mr Blue
imagine its my cock
bring him down to where you want him
let me see now
show me your wet cunt!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
fuck that’s hot
you are a sex goddess
my cock is straining
yeah! roll it around
all over those beautiful lips
mmmm I wish I could lick you down there
drink in all those beautiful juices
I bet you're sooo wet
all slick n slippery
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
yeah - stick that cock in
slide it in and out
mmmmmmm
finger that clit too
make it nice n hard
ram that cock of mine in as far you want it
as fast as you want it
mmmm
I'm gonna jack off too now
you are too hot for me
I can't help myself
mmmmmmmm
stroke it in and out darling
imagine me fucking you silly on that big ol’ armchair of yours
yeah!
fuck that pussy!
strum that clit for me!
I can feel it building up in my balls
I've got a big load of cum for you
I'm gonna spray it all inside you
I'm gonna cum a bucket load
my thick fat cock spurting all over you
it’s throbbing
I can feel it cumming
are you cumming too?
can you feel it?
building inside you?
do you want it baby?
do you want that release?
cum for me!
cum so hard you grip my cock
make me scream
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(I love you with your legs splayed open like that)
Jo
sooo
close
Nero
my cock is sticky and dripping with pre-cum
so I'm gonna join you

the typing stops completely at this point as we both go hell for leather 
to see who cums first in this mutual masturbation cam fest...
Jo wins!

Jo
mmmmmm
Nero
going for seconds?
Jo
Hehe no, that’ll do
do i look freshly fucked?
hehe
Nero
you looked happy!
yes - and that too
Jo
u make me soooo happy
Nero
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Jo
and not just this of course
Nero
I love it - and you
Jo
mmm me too
and u
Nero
LOL - I know what u mean!
I feel the same way
Jo
my head is kinda woozy
in a good way
i came HARD
Nero
heh heh - so is mine!
yeah - I was wondering about that - it kinda showed
Jo
u could tell
yay!
u should have heard me
Nero
yeah - i was missing that
we'll have to try one with audio some time
Jo
its a DATE!
Nero
tell me I'm the best cam fuck you've ever had!
Jo
YOU ARE THE BEST CAM FUCK I HAVE EVER EVER EVER EVER HAD!!!!
Nero
mmmmmmmm 
TY my darling! 
(beats chest and makes gorilla noises )
Jo
you should!!!
you rock my world baby
Nero
you bring the same joy to me
Jo
i know... and i love hearing it
Nero
what a life we have!
Jo
yeah
crazy
i would drop my husband in a red hot second if u came over here
Nero
but better than nothing, right?
Jo
absolutely
Nero
heh heh
Jo
i would u know
I’m not kidding
Nero
yes, I know what you mean!
Jo
brb
Nero
me 2 - brb

(I can see u getting dressed )

where are u now JoJo Santiego???
Jo
hehe
getting out the laundry to be folded
I'm such a mom
Nero
LOL - so now you've had yours it’s back to the laundry?!
Jo
guess we both got ours for the day
tyvm
[thank you very much]
mmm it was good
Nero
qqqqqq
[^^^ this was a code we developed - we'd tap qqq whenever we heard someone approaching and had to stop asap]
bye!
xxx
Jo
bye
xxxx

at this point my daughter walked into my office with one of her Xmas gifts
she couldn't see Jo on my laptop, but Jo could see her

Nero
that was one of her many Xmas presents
Jo
she's so beautiful
Nero
just like you!
Jo
ah - it [the present] looked like a breast pump!
hehe
have fun with her today, daddy
Nero
I will
altho... 
I like being your Daddy
Jo
mmmm, me too Daddy!
Nero
mmmmmmmm
bye bye honey pie!
Jo
go! I release you from my spell
bye love
Nero
Ha ha - thank you Mistress!
Jo
xoxoxoxox

Jo has stopped viewing your webcam.

Offline



Jo has signed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

What is @missvage doing here?