Monday, June 27, 2016

A Lovely MFMFM Fivesome

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 
 (FYI: all links in this post are dead)


Pervertically Virtuous posted: " Read A Prelude to a Five-Some first. One Friday night I found myself at an erotica book release party in Brooklyn, together with my husband, Ace, my two fairly recent - and absolutely gorgeous - fuckbuddies, Pretty Boy and Karlo, and Tara, a beautiful "

recovered post by Pervertically Virtuous

A Lovely MFMFM Fivesome

by Pervertically Virtuous
fivesome; 5-some
One Friday night I found myself at an erotica book release party in Brooklyn, together with my husband, Ace, my two fairly recent - and absolutely gorgeous - fuckbuddies, Pretty Boy and Karlo, and Tara, a beautiful black girl I had just met a few weeks earlier through an old Adult FriendFinder fuckbuddy. After lots of flirting and too many drinks (Karlo is a big drinker and he kept ordering more), we all walked over to Pretty Boy's place to jump in his rooftop hot tub.
As we left the club, it was still unclear whether and how sex will happen. I knew that Ace was up for whatever (any combination of a 2-some, 3-some, 4-some, or 5-some), and I was fairly confident that Karlo was as well. I knew that Pretty Boy was probably not OK with anything but a 2-some (or an FMF threesome, which given the male/female ratio was not going to happen) and we in fact made an explicit agreement that he would take Tara and I would take Karlo and Ace. And Tara? I had no idea what, if anything, Tara was down for.
We walked into Pretty Boy's gorgeous apartment, and as soon as everyone had a drink in their hands, our host took his clothes off and emphatically invited everyone to the hot tub. Tara, who had for some reason brought a bathing suit with her (?!), went to the bathroom to change into it. When she got out, everyone else was standing butt naked, so she felt silly and took her bathing suit off as well. We all jumped in. The warm, bubbling water felt very soothing in the chilly, crisp night. With only a few scattered clouds in the sky, the Manhattan skyline was spread in front of us in all of its glory.
But we didn't get to enjoy it for very long. Because, only after a few short minutes of chatting and sipping on wine, the groping and kissing began. And didn't stop for the next few hours.
I had intentionally positioned myself between Karlo and Ace, allowing Tara to sit next to Pretty Boy. That was working out well: Tara seemed to be enjoying Pretty Boy (and how could you not, really?) and I loved having the other two hard, naked male bodies next to me. The two cocks started getting hard almost instantly as I held one in each hand. I we while kissing Ace and Karlo back and forth. It wasn't before long that all that action made us way too hot to stay in the hot tub.
"We're gonna go to the upstairs bedroom," I announced, trying to honor the agreement with Pretty Boy.
"But I wanna watch!" complained Tara, genuinely disappointed.
"Um.. well, um, Pretty Boy...?" I wasn't sure how to respond to that.
"It's OK, just stay here, it's fine," he acquiesced.
"Are you sure?" I asked just in case.
"Yeah, this bed is big enough for everyone," he confirmed.
OK! Let the festivities begin!
We all went inside. Unfortunately for Pretty Boy, we didn't really manage to keep this to a 2-some (him and Tara) and a 3-some (me, Ace, and Karlo). In fact, right from the beginning, things took a different turn.
Somehow in the process of post-hot tub drying up and using the bathroom, Ace and Tara found themselves together in the hallway where they started making out. That left me with Pretty Boy and Karlo in the bedroom. Lucky me! Two gigantic hard dicks all for myself, one circumcised, one intact. I started sucking on them back and forth, with Pretty Boy lying on the bed and Karlo standing leaning back on the nearby closet. I was in my own personal slut-heaven, my pussy getting progressively wetter. After all the cautious anticipation and slowly rising hopes, I almost couldn't believe this was finally happening. I wanted to ravish the men. I wanted my body ravished by them. I wanted their cocks in every one of my holes. I pulled Karlo over to the bed and brought their cocks together close enough to suck on them simultaneously. It was a challenge getting two Magnum-sized monsters in my mouth at the same time, but it was a challenge I was more than happy to take on. The first time I tried that with Pretty Boy (and Ace), he freaked out a bit. This time, he didn't flinch; I guess he had gotten accustomed to having his cock rub against another man's.
I was going wild, I needed to get fucked. In that very moment, Karlo pulled away from the saliva-covered mess that was my face to get a condom. When he came back and plunged his big dick inside me, I almost came instantly. I kept stuffing my mouth with the other big cock available to me as I was getting hammered from behind. I wanted that moment to last forever. In the meantime, Tara and Ace had moved to the bed, and Ace was going down on Tara. She was starting to moan, and that just made the scene even hotter. Stuck between two enormous cocks on either end, one bumping against my cervix,  the other one against my throat is one of my happiest, sluttiest places to be. I was groaning in ecstasy each time Karlo would push into me and impale me further on both his and Pretty Boy's cock. I came hard, with Karlo coming with me at the same time.
Pretty Boy was now eager to get some pussy himself. As soon as I came, he got up and got a condom. Tara was still on her back, her mouth now busy sucking Ace's cock. Pretty Boy grabbed her legs, spread them wide, and started fucking her slowly and gently at first, then faster and harder. Tara seemed to be a talented - and a very eager - cocksucker, and Ace came in her mouth in a matter of minutes. Pretty Boy continued fucking her for some time until he shot his load deep inside her, then rolled off her to make room for the next guy.
While Pretty Boy was fucking Tara, I was playing with Karlo's cock which, unsurprisingly, got hard again in no time. So as soon as Tara's pussy became cock-less, Karlo was ready to fill the void. I turned Tara over on her stomach to give her a new perspective on things, and Karlo started fucking her doggie style. He was not being gentle. He fucked her with a steady hard rhythm. Ace played with her tits and clit, while I alternated between squeezing her tits and kissing Karlo until he had another orgasm.
"How about your orgasm, Tara?" I asked, feeling bad that she was the only one who had not yet had one.
"I usually come when I'm on top," she said.
"I think that could be arranged. Whose cock would you like to ride, my dear?" I offered smiling.
"Well, Ace is the only one I haven't fucked yet. I wanna try him," she responded.
Perfect. Ace, whose cock was getting hard again, laid down and let this beautiful girl sit on him. As she started to slide up and down on his cock, I realized this was the first black girl he had fucked in a really long time.
I then turned my attention back to Pretty Boy who was still recovering. "You are going to get it hard again, aren't you?" I whispered in his ear. "I can't go home without feeling your big boy inside me.
"I'll try," he said honestly.
And I tried to help as much as I could: I went back down on him trying to bring it back to life for a second round. As I was bent over Pretty Boy with my ass in the air, Karlo slipped his cock back into my pussy, without a warning, not that I needed one. His cock didn't need any encouragement. He started fucking me again with slow but deep thrusts. Tara was now off Ace and on her knees sucking his cock - again. Getting double teamed - again - by these two gorgeous men was getting to me, my body started tensing and my pussy tingling with the first signs that another orgasm was starting to build up. But before it had a chance to develop and reach a climax, Karlo sped up his thrusts and came. Karlo's grunts leading up to his orgasm were quite loud and his enjoyment so tangibly obvious, that it triggered Ace's orgasm and he came at the same time filling Tara's mouth with his cum.
That left me with a still-tingling pussy hungry for another orgasm. So I made use of the only functioning cock left - Pretty Boy's. Blowing him while getting fucked by Karlo had gotten him hard enough to fuck me - not rock hard, but hard enough - and I begged him to let me feel him inside me. I got on top and rode him to another orgasm with my face buried in Tara's tits. I collapsed next to Pretty Boy and asked if there was anything I could do for him.
"Nah, I'm good. I don't think I can come again," he relieved me of my sense of duty.
"I'm sorry I keep dragging you into these group sex situations," I apologized. (Over the last few months I've dragged him into two different 4-somes, that I will write about at some point, I promise). "I know you're more of a 1-on-1 kinda guy. But group sex just happens around me," I smiled, openly feigning innocence in the matter.
"That's OK. This was fun," he assured me.
I cuddled with Pretty Boy for a bit, when Ace, who was was spent and falling asleep on the other end of the bed, suggested it was time to go. It was 5 AM. We were about to get up when we heard Karlo and Tara fucking in the other room. My Dog, he's such an animal! Luckily, he doesn't take too long, so we were up and out the door not too long after.
We parted ways with Karlo, and Tara, Ace, and I got in a cab for a long ride back to Harlem.
"Wow, that was a crazy night," said Tara.
"Yeah, I'm so glad you were up for it. I had no idea whether you'd be open to something like this when I invited you. I'm pretty impressed in fact - not knowing anyone and all, you were totally awesome..." I offered.
"So you were planning this whole thing?" she asked curiously.
"Not quite planning it. I had hopes. But no expectations," I responded.
There was one thing that bothered me though: "You were the only one who didn't have an orgasm."
"Oh, that's OK, don't worry about it," she repeated the words I have heard from so many women before. "I don't come easily, it usually takes a while. But no worries, I had fun."
This was not the time or place to get into an existential discussion about orgasms, so I took her word for it. It was a lovely night, and we all slept like babies.
Looking to set up a fun group sex situation? Try Adult FriendFinder.
Looking for some sexy reading? Try Indie Bound.
Pervertically Virtuous | June 27, 2013 at 2:17 pm | Tags: black women, five-some, hot tub, Karlo, orgasms, Pretty Boy, sex, Tara | Categories: Casual sex, Group sex, Sex Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

About that sex last weekend...