Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Do you prefer Carpet or Hardwood Floors?

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Betty Homebanger in 2013
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I really enjoyed her posts and views on sex. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

My comment to her is at the very bottom so keep scrolling...

recovered post by bettyhomebanger

Do you prefer carpet or hardwood floors?

by bettyhomebanger
102_2153There is no right or wrong answer.  Men and women have their own preferences for their own reasons.  Taste, appearance, feel, whatever your reasoning maybe.  But there does seem to be a wide variety of tastes and reasons.
So here's what I got on the subject.
First, everyone woman is different particularly with the amount of hair and wear the love spreads.  I'm sure this can affect how women prefer their bits to be groomed.  It does for me.  I am a brunette, a relatively hairy brunette.  With a full-blown thick wild bush, that if allowed to grow free would roam the area and spread like a rampant weed.  It could be to my chin before too long, I don't know, I can't leave it on its own.
I've seen some women who had very "lady-like" bushes, that went were they were supposed to and laid correctly, just behaved.  Sure, some trimming on the inner legs was probably needed, but other than that they were good to go.  And the option is always there for trimming things back.  I've tried it, with those trimmer things, scissors, and razors.   No matter what my carpet looks hand-woven by a drunk monkey.
wpid-20130507_204522
Now take Jennifunzing's beautiful well-managed lady like bush and hot pussy.  I could handle this, if my girl bits behaved like that, I'd sport some carpet, no doubt.
The argument that I hate about a shaved Gina, is the pre-pubescent thing.  I've heard men say they like a bush because they want to know they're having sex with a woman not a girl.  WTF?  Hello, if you need a hairy cunt to tell you that, you've picked the wrong woman.  How about the way a woman carries herself, her breasts, her curves, (her age), her sexual knowledge...umm just being a woman.  On the flip side of this argument, I had quite the bush around 12, so if you had spread my 12-year-old legs I would have been "a woman", ha, not quite.
I think fully shaved or waxed is more popular amongst the younger crowd, and we may always prefer it, but I believe it's a fade, along with all the others. The one older man I've been with commented on liking hair present.  I told him it would run loose, he said the more the better. :D
What I like about being shaved or waxed, myself, is the smoothness of my skin, and being able to see all of myself.  Before I started shaving (close up) I never looked very closely at myself.  I just did what I needed to do and got out out of there.  It was like one large unit, instead of lots of different areas.  Once I was shaved I want to touch all the different areas and explore, I also just feel "fresher" when I'm shaved.
Cash prefers bald pussy, but says he isn't turning anyone away.  I sported the wild look while pregnant, and he managed just fine.  I think it's embarrassing watching someone have to remove a runaway, but I guess if you like it there isn't a problem.
I don't mind men with full carpets present, but I don't think it's quite the same thing, you know?  The one pussy I licked had a small amount of hair, that was fine.  But I think I would have preferred a blank slate, it was a little distracting.
Thoughts? Opinions? Please share.
Related articles
bettyhomebanger | June 21, 2013 at 1:39 pm | Tags: Oral sex, Pubic Hair, Sex |


NERO commented in response to bettyhomebanger:

My wife has always kept it trimmed, and a few years back she used laser treatment to make it ‘permanent’ (I’m not sure how permanent laser treatment is). She always retains the V, eschewing the ubiquitous ‘landing strip’. A few months back she gave me a birthday surprise – a ‘Brazillian’. Omigod it was an [...]


bettyhomebanger commented in response to Nero:

I hope you get bald pussy again, Nero. It is so nice.


NERO commented in response to bettyhomebanger:

Yes. Now that I've had a taste I want more. Maybe I could try aversion therapy: I could hire a dozen prostitutes with shaved pussies to sit on my face until I can't take it (and don't want it) anymore?


bettyhomebanger commented in response to Nero:

That’s a thought :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.