Saturday, June 4, 2016

Setting up an MFM Threesome Is Hard Work

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

(FYI: all links in this post are working) 

recovered post by Pervertically Virtuous

Setting up an MFM Threesome Is Hard Work

by Pervertically Virtuous
This is Part 1 (no sex, sorry, it got too long). The sex part coming up tomorrow.
[image added 2016, original lost]
It had been over a year since my last double penetration. I love MFM threesomes and DPs, and have been trying to make one happen with my husband for a while now, with no success. The closest I got to it was that experience at the Top Floor party last month, but that ended way too prematurely. So when a few days ago Rideshare came over to bring me the leather belt he had gotten for me (and fuck my ass as per my request) and mentioned he had a good looking housemate, Apollo, the first thing I thought of was: MFM?
Rideshare discounted the possibility, saying Apollo had a girlfriend, and we left it at that. But my curiosity was peaked and my pussy was tingled.
A few days later, Rideshare and I took a day off together. After a lovely afternoon which ended with us fucking on a picnic table by a lake, we headed to the farm house where Rideshare lives to meet Apollo and chose one of his leather bracelets (Rideshare wanted to get me yet another present after he learned I loved leather cuffs), cook dinner, and fuck some more. The property accommodated a spacious house Rideshare shared with the landlord, a huge three-story barn housing several art studios/workshops and apartments for some of the artists (including Apollo's), and two wood and metal processing workshop buildings adjacent to the barn.
The first thing that caught my attention as we walked from the house over to the barn to meet the gang of craftsmen, was the tall, lean man in his late 20's taking pictures of something wearing nothing but jogging shorts and sneakers, his shoulder-length dirty blond hair blowing in the wind. As we got closer, I noticed that the blond facial hair was hiding an averagely attractive face, but the lack of clothing was revealing an exquisitely shaped body. That must be Apollo, I thought. He really looked like a Greek god.
Apollo was friendly and in good spirits. He explained he was about to go for a run, hence the outfit, or the lack thereof. Rideshare invited him to have dinner with us after his jog, and he enthusiastically agreed. I was trying to engage in the conversation, but all I could do was stare at Apollo's gorgeous body and salivate. I'm sure it was obvious to everyone, so as he was about to jog away, I decided to say it out loud:
"I have to say I'm loving the lack of clothing," I said with a flirtatious smile. "You have a beautiful body."
"Thank you," he smiled back. "Glad you're enjoying it."
"Can you come to dinner wearing nothing but a pair of shorts also?" I teased him.
"No," he protested mildly, still smiling. "We're eating outside, I'll get eaten by mosquitoes."
"Oh, that's too bad," I said, looking all disappointed, but with a vague sense that he was open to an adventure.
Now if I could only convince the other one...
Once Apollo ran off to work on his sexy body, Rideshare and I went back to the house to start cooking some veggies and rice, and marinate some meet for the grill. As I was chilling in the kitchen watching him cook, it was the perfect time to raise the threesome idea again.
"So, why not a threesome?" I asked.
"I can't. I'm good friends and collaborators with Apollo's girlfriend. It would make things difficult for me," he offered.
OK, that sounded fairly reasonable.
But then he continued:
"Plus, I've never seen Apollo naked, and that's a boundary I don't wanna cross with my friend. I was never an athlete, I didn't do the locker room thing, so I'm not really used to being around other naked guys."
That was not OK. That made my blood boil.
"What do you mean you don't wanna see him naked?! You draw naked women all the time, but seeing your best friend naked is a boundary you don't wanna cross? That's our natural state of being, for fuck sake, how can you be uncomfortable with it?" I was practically screaming at him.
"Well, you know, in America we're not as free and open as you guys in Europe," he was trying to find an excuse.
"Yeah, I know, and that's one of the greatest flaws of this culture. I am totally disgusted with the US being so uptight about such natural things like nudity and sexuality," I was not going to let them get away with it. "You know, I always hope that the more evolved specimen this country produces have risen above that cultural disadvantage. So when I see that someone I think of as more evolved than your average Joe expressing the same closed-minded view, I get really disappointed."
The conversation was getting a little uncomfortable, but luckily food was ready to be taken to the grill. Apollo was already waiting for us outside with some wine for me and beer for them. The sun had just set, and it was starting to get chilly, but it was wonderful to eat outside surrounded by apple trees. After that discouraging conversation in the kitchen, I had lost all my hopes for a threesome, but couldn't help but flirt with Apollo over dinner. At some point he asked who I lived with.
Me: "With my husband when in NYC, and with my 2 roommates and my slave when in Unitown."
Apollo: "Your slave?!"
Me: "Yes, a submissive who takes care of me, my sexual needs, and the house."
Apollo: "Oh wow, that sounds nice. You should send him over here, I'm sure we could find him plenty of work to do.
Me: "Yeah, but what do I get for that?"
Apollo: "Well, I can come and prance around your house naked for a few days."
Me: "Completely naked?"
Apollo: "Completely naked."
Me: "Oh, I would like that very much." Just don't tell Rideshare when that will be."
I just couldn't help it.
Apollo: "Well, maybe he'd like to join?"
Me: "Well, that's the thing. He doesn't."
Rideshare [slightly embarrassed, but smiling]: "Yeah, we were just talking about it..."
He didn't say anything more, and at this point it would've been too awkward for me to share more, and we changed the conversation. Sex came up a few more times during dinner, and Apollo was unmistakably flirting with me, albeit not too overtly. I was starting to feel the pain of the knowledge that I had - yet again - brushed shoulders with an MFM, but didn't get to taste it. When we were done with dinner, Rideshare and I went back to the house to bring in the plates, promising Apollo to meet him back at his apartment in the barn to check out his leather bracelets.
As we were walking over to the barn, I had to try one last time to change Rideshare's mind.
Me: "Have you ever done a DP?"
Rideshare: "Double penetration? No. Why?"
Me: "I was just wondering. It's quite an experience, you know..."
Rideshare: "Is that what you'd like to do tonight?"
Me: "Oh, I'd love to, it's been a while since my last one."
Rideshare: "OK, let's do it."
Me: "I thought you didn't want to..?"
Rideshare: "I changed my mind."
Me: "Really? You sure?"
Rideshare: "Yeah. Let's do it."
I had no idea what this change of heart was due to, but I didn't care. I was ecstatic. It was finally going to happen.
Part 2 coming up.
Pervertically Virtuous | June 4, 2013 at 5:55 pm | Tags: flirting, MMF, Rideshare, threesome | Categories: Group sex, Sex Stories | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

About that sex last weekend...