Sunday, June 5, 2016

Setting up an MFM Threesome Is Hard Work ~ PART 2

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

(FYI: all links in this post are working) 

recovered post by Pervertically Virtuous

An (Almost) Perfect MFM

by Pervertically Virtuous
[image added in 2016, original lost]
I had no idea what had caused Rideshare's sudden change of heart about having a threesome with his best friend, but I was trembling with anticipation at the now very real prospect of it happening. There was still a chance that Apollo would not actually want a threesome, despite his flirtatious attitude over dinner. He did, after all, have a long-term girlfriend on whom, to Rideshare's knowledge, he had never cheated before. But after having my hopes crushed so mercilessly by Rideshare's prudishness earlier, I now had a renewed sense of possibility. As we walked up the stairs to Apollo's apartment, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach starting to flutter.
Apollo's barn apartment was spacious and open – half of it was his leather-making workshop, the second half was his apartment. I was pleased at the choice of music - Fela Kuti. He poured me some wine, they each grabbed a beer, and we started doing what we had said we were there to do: check out Apollo's leather bracelets. I tried different ones on and the boys expressed their preferences. A gorgeous multicolored "corset" bracelet caught my eye and Apollo offered to put it on me. As I held my arm out for him to lace up the bracelet, my hand touched his stomach. I couldn't help but run my fingers up and down his chiseled abs.
"You don't mind, do you?" I asked, trying to not be too presumptuous.
"Not at all," he replied with a smirk, wiping away the last bit of doubt I had that he might not be up for this.
I wasn't wearing any underwear under my dress, and I could clearly feel my labia becoming engorged with blood. The wetness building inside my pussy was starting to dribble out down my pussy lips.
With the bracelet now firmly laced around my wrist, Rideshare suggested I showed Apollo what it would look like together with the leather belt he had gotten me a few days earlier and which I was now wearing over the dress – but without the dress. Given Rideshare's initial apprehension, I was happy to see him take the initiative. While I held the tiny red belt in place, Rideshare lifted my dress up, slowly exposing my naked body to their inquisitive, hungry eyes.
"Oh my God, you are gorgeous!" exclaimed Apollo.
"Isn't she?" agreed Rideshare. "I told you you missed out when you didn't show up for the drawing class last week.
"You were right," smiled Apollo. "But, we now have her all to ourselves for a private drawing."
The night was young, and a naked drawing session sounded like the perfect way to ease into things. They took their shirts off, to even things out a bit. I lay on the bed and they started marveling at my body, telling me how sexy how I was, how incredible it was that I could be so open and free, how there should be more women like me in the world. Heh, I've heard that one before.
"Tell Apollo what you want to do tonight," said Rideshare.
"I want both of you inside me at the same time. One in my pussy, and one in my ass," I explained. "I know Rideshare's never done double penetration, have you?"
"No," said Apollo. "I once had sort of a threesome with my buddy and his girlfriend, but we didn't get that far. I haven't even had anal yet."
"Oh dear!" I exclaimed in disbelief. "Well, the good news is, we're going to change that very soon. But let's make some art first."
Rideshare started me in a fairly classic, non-sexual position. Luckily that didn't last very long, and less than 10 minutes later he asked me to switch to the next position: bent over on all fours. That was much more inspiring. I spread my legs just enough to give them a good view of my pussy and asshole, glistening from all the pussy juices they were covered with. My labia were so heavy with blood and sensitive that the wind coming through the window felt like someone's finger lightly rubbing them. I was so ready to be fucked. Apollo was not feeling the drawing, so he soon switched to taking pictures instead. He took some incredible shots of my naked body shamelessly displayed on the bed being replicated on a large white drawing pad held by a dark half-naked artist.
When that pose was over, Apollo came to the bed, took off the rest of his clothes, and suggested Rideshare should draw the two of us together. We got into a very D/s-y kind of pose, with me lying on my side and Apollo kneeling above me, pushing my face and thighs into the bed. A few short minutes later Rideshare announced he was done. With Apollo next to me, completely naked, we finally started exploring each other's bodies in earnest. I tried kissing him, but he said he didn't feel comfortable with that. No problem, as long as everything else was fair game. It was. I started running my hands up and down his beautiful torso delighting in the smoothness of his skin and the hardness of the flesh underneath.
[image added in 2016, original lost]
I made it down to his cock. He was of slightly below average length and girth, but very hard, and I had two cocks to play with, so I wasn't too disappointed. I slipped his cock in my mouth, easily taking it all in while Rideshare watched from his chair, stroking his cock. He let us go at it for a few minutes, before he took a condom from my purse and positioned himself behind me. When he grabbed my hips and slid his thick shaft inside me, I felt like I had entered heaven. There are very few things that are more arousing to me than choking on one cock while getting fucked by another one. I came almost immediately. They kept fucking my face on one end and my pussy on the other. I came again. Apollo pushed me off of his cock because he was dangerously close to coming. No, not yet, not yet.
It was time for the main act of the night: the double penetration. They had no experience with it, so I led the way, choosing the easiest position for this somewhat awkward activity. I placed Apollo underneath me, slightly propped up on the bed with his legs together and I straddled him, my swollen pussy swallowing his cock. I then instructed Rideshare to get behind me, straddle Apollo, smother my asshole with lube and slowly stick his fat dick inside. We had prepped my anal canal with the ass fucking just a couple of days before so his cock encountered virtually no resistance. I was so incredibly turned on, I wouldn't have registered pain even if there had been some.
In no time, I felt the second cock bury itself deep inside me. Oh My God. There is truly nothing like having both my holes filled by two living, breathing, pulsating cocks while my body is pressed between two beautiful men, and my clit is naturally rubbing against one of their bodies. Rideshare started fucking my ass slowly. Apollo couldn't move much in the position that he was in, but I could still feel him throbbing in my pussy. The sense of complete fullness and the overwhelming stimulation coming from every single nerve ending in my genital area sent me to a powerful orgasm that seemed to go on forever.
When it finally subsided, Rideshare hesitated to continue and started to pull out, knowing that I usually can't keep a cock in my ass after I've come. But, oh no, not this time. I had waited for this for so long, I wasn't done yet. My gluttonous holes were greedy for more, and I whispered to him: "Just keep fucking me. Don't stop." He didn't need to be told twice. He started pounding me faster and more forcefully, and another climax started building up in me. My tits were right in Apollo's face so he grabbed them hard and started sucking on my nipples. As if that wasn't enough stimulation, I brought my hand to my crotch and pressed on my clit. I felt like I was going to explode, the sensations were so overpowering, my mind went blank, and I just started screaming and groaning in one of the most amazing orgasms I've ever had.
I could've probably kept going but Rideshare pulled out and went to wash up before I was coherent enough to stop him. So I just kept fucking Apollo. Without a cock in my ass, however, his smallish member just didn't do much for my pussy. As I was riding him, I just slipped his cock out of my pussy and into my ass, for what was technically his first anal sex experience. That was better. I kept impaling myself on his cock and rubbing my clit frantically until I came again.
"Can I come to your place one day just for anal?" he asked as I got off of him and collapsed on the bed. "I can't do stuff like this with my girlfriend. She doesn't like ass play."
I agreed, and half-jokingly added: "You want to fuck my ass or you want me to fuck yours?"
"Both."
"Oh!" I wasn't expecting to hear that. "I would absolutely love to."
We took a little break. Opened another bottle of wine and I took some lovely photos of Apollo making Michelangelo poses - his body was really spectacular and he was getting into modeling for the photos.
Then it was time for me to do something for the boys. I suggested they both jerk off on my face covering me with cum and they liked that. But Rideshare needed some help getting his erection back so I got on my knees and started sucking his cock. Apollo used that opportunity to fuck me, since he hadn't actually single penetrated me yet – without there being another cock in my ass simultaneously. I love being stuck between two cocks on each end so much that I came once more, gagging on Rideshare's cock. Immediately afterwards, Apollo pulled out announcing he had come unexpectedly.
"Your orgasm was so intense, the sound so piercing, it pushed me over the edge," he apologized. "But no worries, I can come again," he assured me.
I lay on the bed face up and they both got on their knees on each side of me. While Apollo was trying to recuperate his hardness, Rideshare alternated between fucking my mouth and jerking off in my mouth. I was touching myself, squeezing my tits, and trying to help as much as possible. Rideshare, who earlier thought he wouldn't be able to come, did so quite spectacularly, covering my tits, neck, and face in cum. He went to clean up and I refocused my attention to Apollo, who was jerking off vigorously trying to come again. I started playing with his balls, sucking on them, then cautiously moved back toward his ass crack. He opened his legs a little bit to allow me better access, and I stuck my tongue out in search of his anus. There were many long blond hairs in the way, but I found his asshole and started licking around and inside as best as I could. He was liking it, because his jerking became even more frantic, big drops of sweat were dripping onto my body, and he finally tensed up and shot his second load over my chest.
"Z, you're God's gift to men," said Apollo.
I thanked him, and with a permagrin plastered on my face went to the bathroom to shower.
I couldn't believe how well the evening had turned out. There are countless ways in which threesomes – especially with two first timers - can go wrong or awkward or at least meh, and not a single one of those things happened. Everyone was in good spirits the whole time. The boys felt quite comfortable around each other. Everything flowed seamlessly. Nothing felt awkward. Both cocks worked when they needed to work. My ass had no hiccups. Everyone got at least one orgasm. Everyone agreed it was mind-blowing. It was the perfect MFM.
Until I returned from my shower to find Rideshare deleting all the photos we had taken over the course of the evening that he was in. He had specified he didn't want any photos of him, and he was completely unwilling to negotiate altering the images to disguise his identity. He deleted one by one - without even letting me see them - as I was literally begging him not to. I lost it. Tears of anger materialized in my eyes and I started putting my clothes on and collecting my things in an effort to regulate my emotions. Then he started yelling at me how he had the right to delete them since he explicitly expressed a desire for no pictures and how I can't always get everything I want. Sure, he had the right to delete them, but his total refusal to try and find some compromise felt cruel to me. Too cruel to be forgiven.
But I didn't want to completely ruin the amazing evening we had all had, so I ended the conversation there, and we all went up to the roof of the barn to watch the stars and breathe some fresh air. The atmosphere was a bit awkward, but it was a lovely, peaceful night, the sky was full of stars, not a single car could be hears anywhere... Half an hour later they drove me home and we said what I knew would be our last goodbyes, at least with Rideshare.
Two days later I got this email from Apollo:
"That was superb! I feel I've been elevated, it was such a release, such a high, I was buzzing on a supreme frequency all night, I had to masturbate again and do an hour of yoga before I could even think about going to sleep. A bit tuckered out yesterday, my head feeling a bit see-saw-ish, my cock on full alert, but a long peaceful sleep with the rain greeted me last night. I feel solid, a step closer to full expression."
Pervertically Virtuous | June 5, 2013 at 11:54 pm | Tags: art, double penetration, first-time, MFM, mouth fucking, orgasm, sex story, threesome | Categories: Group sex, Sex Stories | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.