|Welcome to another week, and another sexy TMI Tuesday ~ It’s Just Sex!|
1. Do you obsess over having an orgasm during partner sex? Are you disappointed if you do not orgasm?
~ I obsess about having sex because I don't feel we're having enough (and we're not, according to this) but I'm not worried if I don't cum during sex. Let me qualify that: I'm not worried if I'm not worried (usually because I know I've cum earlier and so I'm not going to have another orgasm) but if I want to cum but then can't -and there's no good reason not to- then I get concerned. Sometimes I don't cum because I've been too obsessive about making sure she cums. Usually I've either suppressed my own orgasm until she gets hers, or I've been banging her so hard and long my balls are numb and I can't. If I want to cum but can't I suppose I do get upset, especially if my wife 'gives up' even though I feel I'm on the edge of an orgasm.
And then there was this.
|A lesbian room mate once told me a real lesbian |
has short fingernails, that's how you can tell.
- I like to see/hear women getting off (solo or together) and I'm a bit of a voyeur
- When two women are doing it I am absolved of any responsibility to get them off, I can be passive and just watch (because I'm a bit of a voyeur!)
4. Why aren’t you into gay porn?
5. Do you believe that you are much more sexually open-minded/risky/kinky than most of your previous partners and friends?
Bonus: Do you believe in ethical non-monogamy, even if it isn’t right for you? Why or Why not?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!