Saturday, June 25, 2016

Various comments on "Do you prefer Carpet or Hardwood Floors?"

some women love it, some women hate it,
others think it's just too much of a hassle to maintain!
In Wednesdays post "Do you prefer Carpet or Hardwood Floors?" there were so many great comments from other people (in the original 2013 post by Betty Homebanger) I thought I'd include them here, in a separate post. The subject of shaved pussy is very close to my heart so feel free to continue the discussion in my comments section below!
By the way, I reposted Do You... as an homage to Betty, who like Pervertically Virtuous was another great sex blogger now gone from the internet. 
~ NERO

~~~~~


Pervertically Virtuous commented in response to bettyhomebanger:

I’ve never shaved. Where I grew up, shaving was not done, because the hair grows back immediately and each time it is coarser, thicker, and more abundant (multiple hairs start growing out of the same follicle). Instead, everyone waxed, which keeps you hairless for a few weeks, makes the hairs thinner and finer, and slowly but consistently reduces the density. I wouldn’t ever recommend shaving to anyone.
So I’ve been waxing since I was 13 or so, and Brazilian waxing since 16 or so. Then when I got to the US I did many treatments of Brazilian laser. I now have about 20% of the original amount of hair coming back, but it does so very slowly and is super light and super fine. So these days I wax about once every 2 months.
I love bald pussy – my own and everyone else’s. I don’t mind some hair, as long as it’s tidy. I also love men’s crotches (and armpits) hairless or at least nicely trimmed.

~~~~~

redceedee commented in response to bettyhomebanger:
“No matter what, my carpet looks hand-woven by a drunk monkey.” – ROFL – yes!! ME TOO.
I’ve read that the trend is less Brazilian and a little more hair. I do not have a pussy that has model hair. This shit is up in my snatch and it’s annoying. Someone mentioned laser… I testing this with my underarms before bikini line but I think I’m heading toward that as well. Maybe leaving a v-patch, if it looks decent.

~~~~~

Hubman (@hubman38) commented in response to bettyhomebanger:
I recently had the pleasure of a new playmate, who is getting ready to ask her hubby for a divorce. She kept throwing out little reasons why we should wait until they were separated for us to fuck, when what she really wanted was for me to make the decision for her.
One of her reasons was, she hadn’t shaved for a while in preparation for a Brazilian. Apparently, she was under the mistaken impression that an unkept bush might dissuade me from propositioning her.
She was wrong :-)
Smooth as silk or natural full bush, I don’t care!

~~~~~

Primalnights commented in response to bettyhomebanger:
Either way for me, each have an appeal. But the hardwood route has a few concerns to me in my opinion about it. I don’t want a woman to look like a 13 year old girl. Sometimes it has that effect, sometimes not depending on the woman. I don’t want it smooth if it looks bright red like a fresh sunburn in an oval pattern around her pussy, I lean look like, WTF is going on there? And if your going to go with it, I don’t want the 3 day stubble burn like you're fucking a cheese grater - commit and take care if it.
On the carpet side I’m not going in on dreadlocks or a woven front porch welcome mat. I don’t mind a wild bush, but keep it clean and tidy.
Two sexy pussies by the way. :-)

~~~~~

JK commented in response to bettyhomebanger:
For me, the actual floor covering isn’t so important as whether or not it’s cared for. I prefer bald most, but a trimmed carpet is great too. Wild and unkempt starts to turn me off, especially when I have to use a garden rake to find my way around.

~~~~~

bettyhomebanger commented in response to JK:

Lol, gardening tools should not be required.

~~~~~

Being 'Her' commented in response to bettyhomebanger:
I think everyone is different but hard wood floors are reinstalled every three days here. I would go crazy if they weren’t.

~~~~~

bettyhomebanger commented in response to Being 'Her':

I’m currently growing mine out for a wax…the lady requested 2 weeks of growth but I think I’ve got the required amount and it’s day 7! 3 days is all I can usually stand. (I may get Cash to snap a pic :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Remembering an Ex on Fetish Friday