Friday, July 1, 2016

FETISH FRIDAY ~ More British Babes in Latex

I found so many images in my files for my previous post British Babes v Euro Babes I just had to share some more. My apologies if they're not your cup of tea (that's what the Brits say, geddit? ha!) but I think they're lovely. My wife has never, ever, worn this type of thing - despite me once buying her a sexy PVC bodysuit for clubbing. She could have totally rocked it, but she was too timid.
The closest I get is when she wears her tight black wet look leggings and some leather boots (like this time).
[FYI ~ I've decided to join the #FetishFriday meme so expect ongoing photographic posts - I think it's a great way to start the weekend!]









No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Remembering an Ex on Fetish Friday