Thursday, July 7, 2016

No Sex Wednesday

After telling you the good news in TMI Tuesday: July 5, 2016 ~ Tell Me Something Good - namely that my wife and I are having more sex now that we're trying 'scheduled sex' (to kickstart our her libido) I can report we did not have sex last night, despite the schedule. And we won't be tonight either - or Friday. But maybe on Saturday, when she returns home from a 3 day work thing out of state.

I thought we might have sex last night, given that she was leaving today for three days, but we didn't. She wanted to pack. Oh well, here's a nice picture for Thirsty Thursday instead.


Tune in tomorrow for another TMI post, where I explain why I never post my real photo here on this blog. And some crazy shit that happened in the early Wild West days of Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

What is @missvage doing here?