Monday, July 11, 2016

Saturday's Scheduled Sex

We had sex on Saturday night, when my wife returned home after 3 days away. She said she had "missed me a lot" and was very affectionate. Absence makes the heart grow fonder?!

Because she had her period we didn't have penetrative sex, but she attacked me with a gusto. A handjob for foreplay, with a serious blow job to finish. 

I of course had not cum since the previous weekend so she got quite a mouthful. Such a mouthful she burst out laughing and and said "oh my god!!" It was a very good blowjob and felt super intense for me when I came.


My wife didn't want me to reciprocate (neither hand nor mouth) but she did ask me to squeeze her tits. She seems to enjoy that lately. Naturally I couldn't be too rough, since she had her period.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

About that sex last weekend...