Sunday, July 17, 2016

That time I had sex with Alia Shawkat after I shaved her pussy

This is the story about that time I had sex with Alia Shawkat (Arrested Development) but only after I shaved her pussy first. Because I wanted her 'clean' before going down on her...


Okay, I didn't actually have sex Alia Shawkat. But how awesome would that have been? I'm not the 'un-named older celebrity actor' she is referring to in this story; but even if I was I would totally be pacing the room too, worried about whether I could do this or not. Because Alia Shawkat is totally cool hot awesome and it would be quite intimidating.

I have no idea who she is talking about, but the internet has decided it's Sean Penn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.