Sunday, July 10, 2016

The Exhausted Sex Photo Shoot

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her. 
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. (FYI: all links in this post are dead)

Pervertically Virtuous posted: "When Ace and I woke up on Sunday morning, sex was the last thing on our minds. We had just had an intense FFM threesome the night before that was preceded by an MFMFM fivesome the night before that. But there was to be no peace for the wicked: A sex and f"

New post on Pervertically Virtuous

The Exhausted Sex Photo Shoot

by Pervertically Virtuous
sex_cameraWhen Ace and I woke up on Sunday morning, sex was the last thing on our minds. We had just had an intense FFM threesome the night before that was preceded by an MFMFM fivesome the night before that. But there was to be no peace for the wicked: A sex and fetish photographer was scheduled to arrive at our place at 1.30 PM to shoot Ace and I have sex. We were so not excited about this. After two sessions of crazy group sex in the last 36 hours, it was hard to motivate to have sex with each other. For the camera. Ugh.
We thought about canceling. It was too late, it wouldn't be nice. Plus this was the only day that our schedules were going to work out for the next few months, so we decided to suck it up, and just do it. It might not be the wildest sex ever, but we can get aroused enough to go through with it. get it over with.
Then, half an hour before she arrived, I had a bout of diarrhea. OK, I guess anal sex was off the table for the shoot. I suggested to Ace I could fuck his ass instead, but he was adamantly against it. He needed to be more aroused and excited in order to do anal, he said, and this was definitely not one of those situations. Fair enough. But it wasn't boding well for the shoot. It wasn't gonna be a very interesting performance.
The Photographer showed up on time. We fully disclosed our state of mind and apologized for not planning better. She likes to shoot people as they are, to capture the mood of that particular moment, so she wasn't (or didn't seem) too disappointed.
"Let's just start slow and easy, you don't have to have sex, just get naked and make pretty pictures. Then, if at some point you feel like having sex, great, if not, that's fine too."
OK, that was a good, somewhat low-pressure plan.
We started downstairs on the living room floor while she stood on the stairs (those same stairs you see in my header photo) taking photos from above. We played around with our bodies, me wearing a pair of lacy grey panties, him in dark blue jeans against his very white, very pale body. We flipped around from me being on top, to cuddling sideways, to him being on top. We tried different positions, extending our arms and legs, intertwining them, wrapping them around one another.
The awareness of our positioning - whether what we were doing looked good for the camera - drifted back and forth between the foreground and the background of my consciousness, but was constantly present. No matter how much you try to ignore the photographer, you can't, you're putting on a show, and you're aware of it. For better or for worse.
Playing with each other's naked bodies, we could help but get a little aroused. Not a raging hard-on or dripping wet, but enough to have sex. So we started having sex on the living room carpet. It was OK. Nothing special, just tender, slow, tired sex between two people who know each other well.
After a short break, we went upstairs to the bedroom. We cuddled and played a bit on the bed. In between kisses, we made a new relationship rule (or two): No more scheduling group sex two days in a row. Or scheduling sex photo shoots a day after group sex.
OK. Good, glad we made that deal. Now let's get back to the shoot.
"Am I gonna get at least get an orgasm out of this or what?" I asked of no one in particular, but trying to get myself and Ace psyched for a little more fucking, goal-oriented fucking hopefully not going on for much longer.
We got into my favorite position: me on my stomach, with my hand on my clit and with Ace fucking me from behind. That is always a sure-fire way to make me come. And I did. Twice. All the while trying to look good for the camera. Or at least trying to get all the hair out of my face so the camera can get a glimpse of my orgasming face. Not sure I managed.
Then it was time for Ace's orgasm, so we got into his favorite, sure-fire cumming position: a blowjob while he's lying down. It's funny, being so predictable, yet there's something sweet and loving about that...
We all felt relieved. The Photographer said she was satisfied, that she got some good shots. She showed us all the photos on her camera, and there were indeed some good ones. (We won't get to see the finished products for a few weeks.)
We chatted some more over cheese and crackers. I asked The Photographer about her plans for the summer. She told us she couldn't really make plans because she had a sick and dying cat she can't (won't) leave alone. Reminded me, yet again (not that I needed a reminder, but still), why I would never have a pet.
When she left, we collapsed on the bed.
Ace: "I don't wanna have any more sex."
Me: "OK, baby, no more sex til Thursday."
Ace: "That might be a little extreme."
Me: "OK, Wednesday night."
The next day, we were at the rock climbing gym, when the Other Climber Chick, one of Ace's fuck buddies from Outdoorsville (see All My Husband's Women - 2013), texted him from the airport in New York: "Stuck at JFK for a 6-hour layover, wanna come meet me for a midday tea?"
"Any other day, my dear, I'd probably consider making the trek out to Long Island for a blowjob in the airport bathroom," Ace said out loud. "Today, though, I can't think of something I'd rather not do."
Related posts:
All My Husband's Women - 2013
A Midday Tea Is a Euphemism For... 
Posing Nude - and Dripping Wet - for a Drawing Class 
Pervertically Virtuous | July 10, 2013 at 11:00 am | Tags: Ace, photo shoot, tired sex | Categories: Relational sex, Sex Stories 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Hotel Vacation Sex - Part 2