Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Melanie Trump looks great naked! AGAIN!!


In an earlier post today I showed you the uncensored version of the photo published by the New York Post, taken by Jarl Ale de Basseville, a French fashion photographer in 1995. But it's not the only time Melania Trump has posed naked. She also did a nude spread for GQ Magazine, and the photos are even better! Take a peek:



As I said at lunchtime: I wonder what the Republicans would have made of this if it had of been a Democrat nominee who's partner had posed naked? I'm sure they'd be shouting from the roof-tops about how inappropriate it would be to have a Centerfold as a First Lady; but of course since it's their guy they're suddenly all enlightened and willing to look the other way.

I'm not a Trump supporter but I've gotta give it to his third wife Melania - she does look great naked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Remembering an Ex on Fetish Friday