Monday, September 12, 2016

Never underestimate the power of a blow job

I've recently discovered a bunch of 'cheating' sex blogs which I've been avidly binge reading until all hours of the morning for the past few days. This was probably not the best idea, since lack of sleep makes Nero unable to think clearly, and yet the blogs were so compelling I couldn't stop reading. Cheating blogs are their own genre within sex blogging because the blogger mostly writes exclusively about their affairs and all the hot illicit sex those affairs afford.

By and large these bloggers are completely unrepentant and believe as long as their partners don't find out then 'no harm, no foul'. The ones I find most fascinating are the ones written by women, because my wife is a woman and I've often wondered if she's having/had affairs. Society readily accepts that men are dogs and cheaters but the presumption is always that these guys are pursuing single women for sex-on-the-side. The reality is that there are plenty of married women also looking for a bit of action, and as Ashley Madison has taught us: the easiest way to cheat if you want 'no strings sex' is to cheat with someone else who is also married.

So anyway, I'm reading these blogs and getting no sleep and my brain goes a little squirly. I become convinced my wife is up to something, the signs are all there and she fits the pattern of these female cheat bloggers perfectly. She's always off during the day to have various meetings with various people and is gone for 4-6 hours, sometimes longer. The members business club in town is her second home, she's always there having having afterwork drinks or dinner with VIC's (Very Important Contacts ie people who might be useful to know, she says), and whereas I used to come to a lot of these things with her a year or two ago I'm now rarely invited - even though I know that often partners are invited - she just doesn't want me there.

I know all this because I have access to her phone and can see her texts and emails. On Friday night (when she was out at the business club, having an evening cocktail party followed by dinner) she got a notification from Snapchat confirming her new password. I asked her why she had Snapchat a year ago and she said she only downloaded it because someone said she should, but doesn't use it. Well clearly she does, because she'd forgotten her password and needed a new one. Why does a married woman need Snapchat?

Snapchat if you didn't know is an app that allows you to message people but the messages get erased automatically after 6 seconds, once opened. It's ideal for cheaters because any rude messages are wiped - so you don't have to worry about your spouse ever finding out. Snapchatters have also found another use: you can send rude/nude selfies without fear of those being used against you either because they also get deleted.

So we didn't have sex on Friday night, and then my wife leaves on Saturday morning to go meet the gardner at the vacation home she bought 6 months ago (that we've only visited 3 times ourselves, and only for an overnight visit) because she has lent it to some VIC's at the end of the month and she wants it looking perfect for them. That was suspicious IMO since the garden seemed fine as I recall, but hey it was her thing - she bought it with her money (because all the rich people have a 'weekend home' they can escape to) even though I didn't understand the point of buying a place 90 minutes from home.

So we didn't have sex on Saturday night either and by Sunday I was in a very bad headspace. My wife decided to take the dog for a walk at 11am and said she'd be an hour... but was gone over two hours. We have a small dog who is exhausted after 20 minutes walking so where the fuck was she really going? My wife came home all glowing from her invigorating walk, telling me that she had stopped at various shops along the way to give the dog a rest.

Riiiiiight.

It didn't help that I'd been reading Confessions of an Adulteress for a few hours, written by a very happy serial cheater who calls herself Luna Moon. I was so 'impressed' by her blog (for all the wrong reasons) that I've excerpted parts of her blog to give you a taste of what she writes. She's a great writer and I have that post scheduled for October 1st, so you'll have to wait until then. But the post I excerpted and commented on was where she gave a Doctor she met via Ashley Madison a blowjob:
I obligingly bent over and began sucking and stroking him. He came quickly. I would describe it as a perfunctory BJ. Nothing else. Nothing terribly special. Seven months later I am still receiving emails and text messages from this guy. He just won't quit. I guess I underestimate the power of a blowjob.

To which I replied:
Ha! I really do think most women totally underestimate the power of a blow job - or even a hand job. I know my wife certainly doesn't get it. Ladies, if you don't want to fuck your husband because he's a grumpy old bastard take a moment to ponder this: maybe he's grumpy because he's not getting any?!!

The crazy thing was, as I was typing this my wife walks into the office - wearing her dressing gown and nothing else. It's the middle of the afternoon, she's just had a shower, and our daughter is out at a movie with friends. My wife sidles up to me as I quickly swap to the Facebook window on my laptop and asks me if I'd like to come upstairs?

"What for?" I ask, making her say it.
"Oh, you know....?" her voice trials off, she can't bring herself to say it.

I open her robe a little and squeeze one breast gently before moving my hand to her pussy. I press it hard against her and massage her clit. She grinds against me, and I slip a finger into her slit to see if she's wet. She's not, but at our age that may not mean she's not aroused and ready for action. So I have a hot naked wife in front of me asking me to fuck her and guess what's the first thought that runs through my mind?

It occurs to me that this is a common trick used by cheaters: Deflect your partners suspicions by having sex with them! Look it up, it's true. It also occurred to me that my wife might be horny because she'd just been with her lover and he'd left her revved up and she wanted more. And that shower - was that because of a two hour brisk walk or because she needed to wash away the evidence of another man being all over her?

As I've said, my head was in a dark place after having minimal sleep and reading all those cheater blogs.

Luckily my dick didn't care and was already hard - so I took her upstairs and fucked my wife.


------o0o------

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nero, you've gotta take those sex opportunties when they present themselves. However, when you have finished these awful blogs about adulteress', I suggest that you start questioning the dog very closely and look for inconsistancies in the stories. But always do it when Mrs Nero isn't around or else they may conspire a plot together ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do check for inconsistencies since some blogs are more embellished fantasy than real activity.

      Delete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

About that sex last weekend...