Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Never underestimate the power of a blow job ~ Part 2

In Part 1 I spent so long on the set up I didn't actually give you any details on the actual sex I had with my wife on Sunday afternoon. The set up is important so read it here, but let's get to the juicy bits...

Actually you might have guessed what happened if you'd spotted the tags/label attached to the post: oral, cunnilingus, blow job, hand job, reverse cowgirl. Is that a spoiler? Need I go on? Okay, if you insist:

So my wife walks into the home office - wearing her dressing gown and nothing else. It's the middle of the afternoon, she's just had a shower, and our daughter is out at a movie with friends. My wife sidles up to me and asks me if I'd like to come upstairs?

"What for?" I ask, making her say it.
"Oh, you know...." her voice trials off, she can't bring herself to say it.

I open her robe a little and squeeze one breast gently before moving my hand to her pussy. I press it hard against her and massage her clit. She grinds against me, and I slip a finger into her slit to see if she's wet. She's not, but at our age that may not mean she's not aroused and ready for action. So I have a hot naked wife in front of me asking me to fuck her and guess what's the first thought that runs through my mind?

[all this, as explained in Part 1]

As I've said, my head was in a dark place after having minimal sleep and reading all those cheater blogs. Luckily my dick didn't care and was already hard - it said "take her upstairs and fuck her!" - and as we all know, men are ruled by their dicks so upstairs we went. The bedroom was warm - the afternoon sun was streaming in - and my wife had stripped off the covers, leaving just a few pillows and a sheet on the mattress. It looked ready for serious action - what was my wife planning?


Not much as it turned out. She just wanted to kiss and cuddle - which we did, naked. I nuzzled her neck and nibbled behind her ear (she loves that) but it wasn't long before I was kissing my way down to her belly button, her tummy, and then her pussy. I gingerly kissed her 'down there' but my wife wanted it a little less tender - she grabbed my head pulled me in and closed her thighs around my head. I took my cue and started tonguing her hard. I nibbled on her lips and pressed hard on her clit as she spread her legs wider and drew me in further. Wetting my finger I slipped it inside her, curling up against her G-spot. Pulling up for breath I replaced my tongue on her clit with my thumb, swirling around, until she cried out "just there, just there!"

That was interesting, she liked it pressed to one side of her clit? That was good to know (ladies, as I've said a million times: if you don't tell your man exactly what you want you aren't going to get it - he's not a #$%ing mind reader!) thanks for sharing babe. My wife was now panting hard and sounding very close to an orgasm. I replaced my thumb with my tongue and she arched her back up, pushing her vulva into my face. My finger slipped out of her wet pussy as she ground against my face in ecstasy.  She came.

Then it was my turn.

Frankly I was tired, and not interested in just climbing on top and fucking her. This wasn't 'hate sex' but I was still smarting from all the cheater blogs I'd read. Some of those cheating wives had talked about how they didn't want to fuck their husbands because they preferred to save 'the good stuff' for their lovers; but they would allow their husbands to eat them out and then fuck them - as long as they could just lie back and didn't have to do anything. That kinda hurt because my wife has in the past joked that I could fuck her as long as she could just lie back and didn't have to do anything.

So I rolled over to my side of the bed and waited for 'the good stuff'.

My wife took her cue and crawled over between my legs and started blowing me. And jacking me.

My wife has very good oral skills, tremendous in fact (to the point I wondered where she attained those skills, since they only emerged about 3 years ago) but for some reason I can never cum that way. I don't know why but I can't - I can be busting to cum so so bad but unless it's in her pussy it ain't happening. And since she doesn't always let me bust my nut inside her I can then only cum by jacking off onto her.

So she's giving me another of her world class blow jobs, and alternating between deep throating me and jacking my cock, which is now purple and rock hard and desperate to cum since it has been almost 3 weeks since we've had sex, aaaand... I'm grunting and clawing at the sheets as my orgasm approaches but it's not happening, even though I'm super close.

"Do you want me to cum in your hand, or do you want to ride me?" I ask, thinking if my brain knows where this is going then maybe it can just bite the bullet and let me cum.

My wife says nothing, but lets go of my cock and climbs up on top of me. She straddles my hips and feeds the cock up inside her tight cunt. I grunt as she rides me - the feeling is exquisite - but after a minute or three she stops and climbs off again. She leans over to her nightstand and grabs some lube, and lathers up. This time when she crawls back to me she turns around and mounts me in the reverse cowgirl position. I know she loves this position and I presume she's fingering her clit as she bops up and down slowly on my stiff dick, so I'm surprised when I hear a vibe firing up! I hadn't even noticed she had grabbed a vibe when she got the lube.

She runs the vibe up and down her clit, and then down further onto my balls. I must have groaned because she keeps it pressed there, as she leans forward so she can get her own clit to it too. She must have liked that because she suddenly hops off me and repositions herself between my legs and then walks herself back onto my cock. That's my cue to lift my legs up high, so they straddle the outside of her butt. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it well enough for you to picture it but it's kinda of like she's in the doggy position (squatting low) but instead of me kneeling behind her I'm on my back with my cock pointed up and penetrating her that way.

This allows her to thrust back on my cock while she runs her vibe over her clit, my balls, and {gasp} my asshole. Yup, she was all over the show and it took only a minute or three before I was telling her I was about to cum. This spurred her on and she started bouncing back hard on my dick while concentrating the vibe on my balls and asshole. I screamed loudly as I came (a manly howling grunt, not a squeal, I assure you) and the orgasm was super intense. I told my wife not to move for a second because I couldn't take much more, and when I reached for the tissues I felt the vibe move from my ass to the top of my balls - she was vibing her clit!

I eased her off me so I could clean up, but told her to 'finish herself off' since I knew she was chasing another orgasm. She declined and said 'I got mine', and then snuggled up next to me.

"I'm sorry it's been so long" she apologised "I know I've been busy lately, we really need to keep up our routine, or we'll end up not doing it"

Inwardly I grimaced at her use of the word 'routine' to describe our sex life, but at the same time I acknowledged to myself that I've been calling it 'scheduled sex' here on this blog myself.

"Sure, we'll work it out" I said softly, as I gave her a gentle kiss.

-------o0o-------




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.