Monday, September 19, 2016

Phew, He Knows!

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

(FYI: some links in this post are dead)

Pervertically Virtuous posted: " Ace, my husband, went out last night while I stayed in the office working. He started chatting with Mel, an acquaintance of his. Somehow they got on the topic of Cody, an old friend of Ace's who looks very much like him: They're both in their early 40's"

recovered post on Pervertically Virtuous

Phew, He Knows!

by Pervertically Virtuous
Two-bald-heads
Ace, my husband, went out last night while I stayed in the office working. He started chatting with Mel, an acquaintance of his. Somehow they got on the topic of Cody, an old friend of Ace's who looks very much like him: They're both in their early 40's, same height, same weight, same body type, both with bald shaved heads and great bodies. People mistake one for the other on a regular basis.
From the moment I met Cody, I wanted to have a threesome with him and Ace. Obviously. And a couple of years ago, I did. Since then, I've fucked him on my own a few times. With Ace's full knowledge (although not always with his full approval). But those are stories for another time.
For now, back to Mel and Ace's conversation at the bar. Apparently Mel had sex with Cody recently. Given the striking similarity between Cody and Ace, she wondered how many women have slept - or wanted to sleep - with both of them.
Ace said he only knew of one woman who had slept with both.
Mel: "Yeah? Who?"
Ace: "My wife."
Mel: "Oh, good! I know about it, I'm glad you know too."
Ace laughed. "But of course I know! She's my wife!?"
People are funny. The possibility of an open relationship doesn't even occur to them. The only framework they have for someone having sex with someone other than their partner is in the context of cheating. And I so love being the one to burst that particular bubble.
Pervertically Virtuous | September 19, 2013 at 2:37 pm | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Thanksgiving Sex