Thursday, September 15, 2016

Summer Update: What to Look Forward to

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

(FYI: some links in this post are dead)

Pervertically Virtuous posted: "I woke up this morning to this photo in my inbox, sent by an old friend/fuck buddy, accompanied by the following text: " A girl fisted me :) Loved it. You're the only person I could brag to." I love it that I am the person my friends come to whenever th"

recovered post on Pervertically Virtuous

Summer Update: What to Look Forward to

by Pervertically Virtuous
anal fisting
I woke up this morning to this photo in my inbox, sent by an old friend/fuck buddy, accompanied by the following text:
"A girl fisted me :) Loved it. You're the only person I could brag to."
I love it that I am the person my friends come to whenever they have a new or unusual sexual experience.
And I find this one particularly sexy. I've fisted a woman's pussy before, but never anyone's ass. That's definitely one of the things on my Sexual Bucket List.
 I told my friend that.
He said I could fist his ass.
I proceeded to masturbate to the fantasy of my hand slowly disappearing in his ass, finger by finger, until my entire fist was inside, brutally fucking his ass with it.
When I got out of bed, I decided it has been enough time away from my blog. It was time to go back to writing.
So, I'm back!
I apologize for the long absence. It has been a very busy month and I had not time or energy to devote to my blog. A planned business trip to Chicago, a visit to the Grand Canyon, Burning Man, post-Burning Man decompression in Reno, an unexpected work-related trip to NYC, an unexpected weather event, a PhD defense coming up in a few short weeks. And utter exhaustion. Physical and mental.
But there are a lot of interesting stories to tell. Many of them backlogged from earlier this summer, and many new ones from the last couple of weeks. Here is a list of the stories you can look forward to in the upcoming weeks:
- NYC: An almost surreal foursome with a T-girl, my husband, and another guy in the seediest sex club I've ever been to;
- Outdoorsville: An interesting separate-room swap with a pretty hot couple in their 50's (the oldest couple Ace and I have ever had sex with);
- Outdoorsville: A foursome that ended up a weird hodge-podge of people and sex acts/activities;
- Chicago: A very serendipitous MFM threesome with two black guys during a business trip;
- Chicago: Car sex with an old fuck buddy late one night on a major Chicago thoroughfare;
- A blowjob at the bottom of the Grand Canyon;
- Fucking on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon;
- Burning Man: Fucking someone I shouldn't have been fucking in his van with the door open while 20 people (my husband included) were having a margarita party just outside
- Burning Man: Sex with Ace in Deep Playa (by the trash fence) early one morning
- Burning Man: Getting 3 orgasms in 3 hours from 3 different people; 2 of them on the street in the middle of the day
- Post-Burning Man Day 1 (at a hotel in Reno): Fucking 2 different men in a span of 30 minutes, including a really hot bathroom fuck while our friends are in the room.
- Post-Burning Man Day 2 (at a hotel in Reno): Fucking 2 different men in a span of a couple of hours.
- Finally back in Outdoorsville after weeks of traveling: 4 continuous days of anal sex.
It might take a while to write up all the stories, and with my defense nearing, I feel it will be a slow process, but they're coming, I promise.
PS. I'm very happy to see that the Slut: A Documentary Film got funded. Thank you everyone that contributed to it.
Pervertically Virtuous | September 15, 2013 at 4:58 pm |


Pervertically Virtuous in response to Nero:
Sweet Jebus, I can’t wait for these stories – they sound insane AND awesome! ~ NERO
Thanks Nero!
It’s been quite the summer indeed :)

Scarlett DuBois commented on Summer Update: What to Look Forward to.
Um shit no wonder you couldn’t write! You were too busy doing things to write about! My mouth is salivating, waiting to read. Don’t keep us waiting too long. xxx

lifeofalovergirl commented on Summer Update: What to Look Forward to.
Sounds fun….well, not the fisting (yowch!!) but the rest of it, lol. Looking forward to some stories!!

Panty Parade commented on Summer Update: What to Look Forward to.
Damn, girl! So incredibly happy to have you back home, safe, and ready to write. I cannot wait to sit down and read all about your sexy, raw adventures.

G commented on Summer Update: What to Look Forward to.
Can’t wait! especially interesting will be the Burning Man posts. I’m so glad you are back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.