Tuesday, September 13, 2016

TMI Tuesday: September 13, 2016 ~ Fill In the Blanks

Let’s get this TMI Tuesday started! This week we fill-in-the-blanks (borrowed from Friday Fill-ins)


1.  I must _____ before I die.
~ I must have a 3way before I die. Naturally I'd always hoped it would be FMF but as the clock runs out I'm getting closer to accepting a MFM. Watching my wife fuck someone else has never been of interest to me, but as I get older (and wonder if she's ever cheated) I do sometimes wonder what it would be like to see her with someone else.
Of course in my mind the 3way is perfect - my wife is totally into it and no-one get's jealous and we all have a sextastic time with multiple orgasms for everyone. I'm hard all night and cumming like a 17 year old.

2.  You can’t stop _____.
~ The music. 
Yup, I thought of that godawful Village People song that was made for the movie You Can't Stop the Music which was green-lit while they were at the peak of their popularity but unfortunately came out when Disco Was Dead and just confirmed that they were yesterday's music. Sad for them.
Sadly for me I can't stop wondering if my wife is up to something. (See yesterday's post)

3.  I wish I never had to buy _____ again.
~ oh dear, I've drawn a blank on the blank. I've already stopped shaving so I don't have to buy razors again. The correct answer is tampons right, because most TMI'ers are female?

4.  _____ has helped me change my life.
~ again, I've drawn a blank. I haven't found God and I haven't come into a lot of money - my wife has (money, not God) and that only added to our problems. I really can't think of any one or any thing that has changed my life. I am who I am because of who I am - so I guess I have to take the blame for everything that I think is wrong with my life too?

5.  I know the song _____ by heart.
~ Rappers Delight, by the Sugarhill Gang. And yet I don't really know all the words, I just think I do. Which makes for some fun times when I'm drunk and try rapping! Luckily I'm never drunk enough to try breaking - I have that rule cemented so far into my brain that no matter how much I drink I always remember "you are not 20 anymore, you cannot breakdance anymore!"

6. If I weren’t so afraid, I would _____.
~ blindfold my wife, tie her to the bed, drive her crazy with soft wet kisses before forcing her to orgasm via a vibrator she can't escape, and the I'd fuck her. Probably in the ass too, but I'm not sure how I can if she's tied to all four corners of the bed. Maybe if she's cum so hard for so long she'll be delirious and I can release her ankles and lift her legs...?

Bonus: My weekend was _____ , tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and next weekend, I want to _____!
~ My weekend was wasted because I spent it binge reading whole blogs by cheating wives (which wasn't helpful - see yesterday's post), tonight I’m looking forward to seeing all the replies I get from my fellow TMI Tuesday bloggers, tomorrow my plans include a radio interview about something I did in the 90s, and next weekend I want to see if my wife makes good on her promise to resume our scheduled sex 'routine' (see yesterday's post also**)!

Double Bonus: if you've scrolled this far without watching the YouTube clip at the top of the page shame on you! It's the trailer for the movie You Can't Stop The Music, starring a pre-Caitlyn Bruce Jenner. Go back and watch it!

Triple Bonus: You missed the No Sex, and yet... post last week. Seriously, our sex life is dysfunctional, isn't it? C'mon you can tell me...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!


**OOPS! ~ I cut yesterday's post into two parts so you'll have to wait until tomorrow to understand that reference. Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Rappers Delight eh? Ah, the glory of the full 15 minute version on 12".
    Have you ever been over your friends house to eat and the food just ain't no good?.....

    You start to saying that you're full and your friend says he just being polite, he ain't finished at all that's bull.

    A, hip, hop, a hibby to the hibby, a hip hip a hoppa....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know the Brits were so into rap music - kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.