Tuesday, September 27, 2016

TMI Tuesday: September 27, 2016 ~ Please Me

TMI Tuesday – dating, hook-ups, sex. All in the pursuit of pleasure.



1. Are you more likely to ask someone on a date or a hook-up?
~ A date. I'm aware of what a hook up is, but it's beyond my generational experience*. Sure, back in my day we had 'one night stands' (plenty!) but it still took a reasonable amount of time and effort to 'score'. It required a little charm and seduction - something more than "You're hot, let's hook up".
(*a.k.a. "I'm old")

2. How do you ask someone out?
~ There are two options, depending on the girl woman and how well you already know:
a] "Hey, a bunch of us are going to [insert activity here, preferably a bar] and you should come, it'll be fun..."  You need to be insistent that she comes [without being creepy] so she knows you're not just asking in order to boost the numbers.
b] "Hey, I was thinking of [checking out a new restaurant/bar/movie] and wondered if you wanted to join me".  That's very upfront - a less direct method is "I'm going to [insert event/activity] and I need a date - I was hoping you might join me? It'll be fun" This way you've used the word date but kept it low key, like she's helping you out. This gives her the opportunity to 'come with' and see if something happens.
(Why am I thinking everyone else is going to answer this question with "by email/Snapchat/Tinder"?)

When having sex with myself I often imagine
women playing with themselves
3. When you think about sex, what do you think about most?
~ Fucking. 
Sorry, I'm a dude - is there more to this question? I do imagine what it's like to have sex with her, running the whole scenario through my head: kissing, hands everywhere, clothes coming off, oral, oral reciprocated, thrusting my big fat rock hard cock in and out of her tight wet hot pussy. Yeah, all that stuff.

4. Name two things that you appreciate about your current relationship.
~ My wife loves me. Our daughter.

5. Name three things that most excite your imagination.
i] My wife releasing her inner slut, and the fantastic sex that ensues. 
ii] Watching my wife with another woman*, having sex. 
iii] Having sex with my wife and another woman ie my first threeway.
(* 5.2 would be the most interesting because [a] I do think she has some degree of repressed lesbian tendencies, and [b] even if she didn't it would be fascinating to see how she behaves sexually with someone else. So I guess you could swap 'another woman' for 'another man' in this answer)

Bonus: If you had three wishes that would come true, what would they be?
i] The ability to travel through time, forwards, or backwards, without messing up the space time continuum, and without getting trapped in the timezone I visit.
ii] Being able to have sex in these other timezones without it being considered 'cheating', and without getting anyone pregnant (for obvious reasons).
iii] That my wife would release her inner slut, which I know is in there.

Double BonusLast week I was in the South Pacific, this week I am in Europe (London today) so you may have missed my TMI Tuesday: September 20, 2016 ~ Sex, seriously? post last week, due to some technical problems. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!


3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time in London. If you get the opportunity, pop over to AbFabs http://www.abfabparties.com/parties_info.html as it is near Heathrow T5. Sadly I won't be there, but perhaps it could make your 'i.e.' for 5.3 come true :-)

    You've likely read it, but here's what happened when I was there........it was nice ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/cap-dagde-final-day-abfabs-parties.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the tip!
      Unfortunately we are travelling with my 14 y.o. daughter and her friend so unlikely we'll be able to sneak out. Currently in Oxford - having a fantastic time!

      Delete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Thanksgiving Sex