Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Donald Trump & Me

Admit it, if I put the Donald at the top of the post you'd scroll away
as quickly as possible - so here's his 3rd wife Melania instead © Lushsux
Obviously I wrote last Sunday's post Anal - Did I finally get it right? ~ Part Two well ahead of Sunday's second US Presidential Debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump - but the irony of what was said during that debate as my post was published wasn't lost on me.
Anderson Cooper: We received a lot of questions online, Mr. Trump, about the tape that was released on Friday. You described kissing women without consent, grabbing their genitals. That is sexual assault. You bragged that you have sexually assaulted women. Do you understand that? 
Donald Trump: No, I didn’t say that at all. I don’t think you understood what was ... this was locker room talk. I’m not proud of it. I apologize to my family. I apologize to the American people. Certainly I’m not proud of it. But this is locker room talk.
As soon as I heard co-moderator Anderson Cooper's words 'that is sexual assault' I immediately thought of Sunday's post where I'd said:
The way she said "in my ass" made it sound like she liked how dirty it all was. I took it as assent and started slowly thrusting in and out of her butt.
and also:
Again there was no resistance from my wife so I took that as a sign to continue.
Cooper's comment/question reminded me that in the sexual encounter I was recounting (entitled Anal - Did I finally get it right? no less!!) no explicit consent by my wife was ever given - it was all assumed by me. My wife never once said "stick your cock in my butt" nor did I ever ask "can I stick it in your butt?'  I didn't even warn her, I just did it. 

So did I sexually assault my wife?

It's a question I've pondered before, and some (primarily younger feminists, but not just them) would say 'Yes, you did' since my wife was drunk and no explicit consent was ever sought or given. 

As I've said previously (in my own defence) my wife never asks for anal, but seems to enjoy it when she is drunk and very very horny. If I ask to fuck her in the butt then I'm pulling her out of the zone she is in and suddenly she is confronted with the sobering question "am I someone who takes/likes it up the ass?"  I put it to the Jury that my wife and I have been married 20+ years and that between us we know things about eachother without having to actually say or ask it out loud. Besides, there have been other times when I have made attempts at anal and she has clearly, firmly, and overtly rejected my efforts. And I have respected that.

I strongly believe that given the right moment/circumstances my wife does like it in the butt, she just isn't ready to admit it or ask for it yet. Naturally I look forward to a time when she can reconcile this part of her sexuality with herself and it becomes just another position or sex act that we utilize in our sexual repertoire - alongside oral, 69, rimming, assplay, doggy and reverse cowgirl.  Right now even I'm not sure why the stars aligned that night - but I suspect it has something to do with her being drunk, horny, and that her period was due in a few days (which makes her horny).

So no, I don't think I sexually assaulted my wife. 

Besides, she came at least 3 times...

Here's the uncensored Billy Bush Donald Trump tape,
and here's some more street art:



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.