Friday, October 21, 2016

Fetish Friday ~ See Through Mesh, Black leather, and Fishnets

Another Fetish Friday pic from Nero's Fantasy File! 

Oh, how I love see-thru mesh - so so sexy! If I came home and found her waiting in my kitchen I'd be a puddle on the floor in no time! I found this image on Facebook, which is why her nipples are covered. I don't think those are maple leaves because she's German, not Canadian.
And don't you love the mask?

Outfit by Kinky-a-Fair / Noir Hotcandy on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

What is @missvage doing here?