Sunday, October 2, 2016

The Reverse Cowgirl Surprise ~ PART 2

Here are some of the original replies made to The Reverse Cowgirl Surprise on Pervertically Virtuous' original blog (not mine) that I republished yesterday. Her original post got such a reaction I felt I should also publish some of those responses.




Pervertically Virtuous in response to Nero:
Wow, I’m genuinely astounded that this position is not more popular. As I guy I love it, for the exact same reasons PV has detailed above: “Ace loved the view of my ass and asshole without having to do any work. And I, I loved the impersonal, objectifying nature of the position. With minimal physical [...] ~ NERO
Yup, I think next time we’ll have to add some anal play too… So hot!
Nothing is TMI ;-)


Pervertically Virtuous in response to lifeofalovergirl:
I’ve done reverse cowgirl enough times that I dont really think about it. I voted “occasionally”. I like it alright, depending on the shape of the guys cock, because there are times it feels awkward. Im not all that fond of being on top but sometimes I do prefer the backwards version. ;) I know [...]
Yeah, I think the shape would matter quite a bit. If they’re curved the wrong way… You say you’re not a big fan of being on top, so who initiates reverse cowgirl? How does it happen? ~ PV


lifeofalovergirl in response to Pervertically Virtuous' comment above:
Its pretty much always the guy telling me to get in that position. I mostly just do whatever they say in bed. ~ lifeofalovergirl


Pervertically Virtuous in response to Panty Parade:
I did reverse cowgirl the other night, in fact, and enjoyed it as well. My partner and I were new together, so the choice to be impersonal was more of a turn-off than a turn-on in my case. I liked this post, it’s a good reminder.
So you enjoyed it but it was a turn-off? Whose idea was it? It’s interesting that you’d consider it a turn-off with a new partner. For me, objectifying new casual partners is very easy and pleasant… 


Pervertically Virtuous in response to H.H.:
The photo is great – post more!
Haha, thanks! That’s all we got from that evening (the other few were very blurry), but I’ll be posting more from other nights as soon as I get around to writing up those stories…


Pervertically Virtuous in response to Scarlett Dubois:
Reverse cowgirl is one of those positions I like to save for moments where I want to maximize our quickies. xxx
Ha! Interesting! Why is that so? Does it make both of you come quickly? Why/How?


Pervertically Virtuous in response to G:
Never done it :)
Really? Wow, you gotta try it and report back! :)


G in response to Pervertically Virtuous' comment above:
Give me something more than the mostly flaccid cock I have to work with most of the time and I will let you know :(

Pervertically Virtuous in response to G's comment above:
Yeah, that’s obviously a problem.. I didn’t realize that was an issue…?

Minnie Coochie commented on The Reverse Cowgirl Surprise.

wow, love reverse cowgirl and his thumbing my ass. the feeling inside gets me multi-orgasmic too. xxx

DISCLAIMER: This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous.
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Hotel Vacation Sex - Part 2