|This photo is off center (I tend to favor symmetrical images) which makes it perfect for this post|
1. How did you realize an important relationship (romantic, friendship, business) was over? What was the pivotal moment or statement?
2. Relationship strategy–do you have one? Share.
3. Name two things you appreciate about your current relationship. Why are these things significant? (If not currently in a relationship, feel free to refer to your best relationship)
4. In your relationship, do you compromise:
b. never – I usually get my way
c. too much, it helps keep the peace
5. If you went to couple’s therapy, which of these are you most likely to have a need to discuss:
a. My significant other feels more like a roommate.
c. My partner doesn’t know what I like in bed.
d. “Forget sex! We barely touch.”
Bonus: Below is a list of extreme sports. You must pick one sport to try. Why would you do that sport?
2. volcano diving
3. zip-lining through a jungle
4. bungee jumping
Double Bonus: In yesterday's post Left alone for five days... what's a boy to do? I said:
Triple Bonus: I've used that same third party app to automatically cross post my Instagram posts to this blog. Since I post at random times please excuse random images popping up here. They come with the Instagram hash tags in the post title (on this blog) which looks kinda stupid here, but hopefully you'll enjoy the pictures. (If only because I'm such a white middle class male cliche!)
Also: I've changed the widths on the template for this blog. Hopefully that makes it easier to read but if it doesn't or is causing problems please let me know. I tend to read blogs on my laptop, but if you read them on phones or tablets then maybe it's a problem? Hopefully not. (The font looks small to me now, but that could be my eyesight!)
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!